• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Key

I love your sig!!!!! DOCTOR HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!!!!!!

-cough- Um...I really doubt Hamill as Vanitas.

THANK YOU. IT'S AWESOME, AIN'T IT?!?

Anywhom... really? Huh. Maybe the only thing that makes me think of any similarity between the voice actor and the character is that laugh... plus I have my doubts about (THAT GUY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO SPOILER TAGS) pulling Vanitas off. Just saying.

Last edited:

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
This is the english translation of the fight MX VS Terra:

Master Xehanort: You cannot save Star Wars.
Terra: I will never forgive you, Spock!
Master Xehanort: Star Wars will be stained by crappy prequels and spin-offs while Star Trek will stay strong!
(Terra goes super-sayan dark mode)
Terra: To think that you'd be cocky after that one high rated movie, but Star Wars has more fans and better movies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
THANK YOU. IT'S AWESOME, AIN'T IT?!?

Anywhom... really? Huh. Maybe the only thing that makes me think of any similarity between the voice actor and the character is that laugh... plus I have my doubts about HJO pulling Vanitas off. Just saying.

You should spoiler tag the last part.

And Yes! I love Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog! Funniest thing ever!

And VT has been saying this but maybe Hamill will be the laughs.

Shadow Key

You should spoiler tag the last part.

And Yes! I love Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog! Funniest thing ever!

And VT has been saying this but maybe Hamill will be the laughs.

Call me a noob, but I haven't the slightest clue how to put spoiler tags around anything. *facepalms self* Yeah, I know. I'm terrible.

I could see Hamill doing the laughs alone, and not the voice acting. It'd be cool. I'm just happy over the fact that he's even in thing... I'm a big fan.

PS. On a completely irrelevant note, Dr Horrible 2 is supposed to be an actual feature film. :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Call me a noob, but I haven't the slightest clue how to put spoiler tags around anything. *facepalms self* Yeah, I know. I'm terrible.

I could see Hamill doing the laughs alone, and not the voice acting. It'd be cool. I'm just happy over the fact that he's even in thing... I'm a big fan.

PS. On a completely irrelevant note, Dr Horrible 2 is supposed to be an actual feature film. :D

[ spoilers ] [ / spoilers ]

Without spaces :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Lol! Tis okay. I didn't know how to until I had been on here for a few months. Albeit I didn't need them because I wasn't spoiling anything but since the new games, I found them very handy.

I know! Hamill could do anything and I would still be happy. But I think he will be Terra and maybe if we are lucky he will do Vanitas' laughs, if the actor selected for Vanitas can't do them...but I trust whoever is going to voice Vanitas to do the laugh.

And :D :D :D OMG! SERIOUSLY! Can't wait for Dr. Horrible 2 now! AHHH! It's going to be epic! The reason why the first one wasn't was because of the writers and actors strike.

AllEndsWith-

I love how everyone is bending over backwards for MX's VA as soon as they heard it was Spock.s1keanureeves

And MX's voice does sound gruff. Makes it even more manly. Just like Dr. Robotnik's voice from that cool Sonic the Hedgehog show with the Freedom Fighters.

Shadow Key

What Christmas special? There was no Christmas special, what the hell are you talking about?

Save yourself while you still can, it exists, and it's god-awful. Whatever you do, don't watch it. LIVE YOUR LIFE ON A BETTER ROAD! SAVE YOURSELF!!!! REPENT!!! REEEPPPEEENNNNTTT!!!! LESS YOU TOO FACE THE WRATH OF THE STAR WARS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!

Seriously though, it's bad.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Save yourself while you still can, it exists, and it's god-awful. Whatever you do, don't watch it. LIVE YOUR LIFE ON A BETTER ROAD! SAVE YOURSELF!!!! REPENT!!! REEEPPPEEENNNNTTT!!!! LESS YOU TOO FACE THE WRATH OF THE STAR WARS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!

Seriously though, it's bad.

So I've heard. Didn't it only air once and the only way anyone can see it is via illegal recordings of it? XD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What Christmas special? There was no Christmas special, what the hell are you talking about?

There was a Star Wars Christmas Special and it was TERRIBLE! It only aired for one day and afterward George Lucas realized it was so awful that he personally goes out of his way to make sure nobody sees it! It is possibly the worst movie EVER!!! (and trust me, I've seen terrible movies)
If you want to watch the Nostalgia Critic review of this go ahead. But be forewarned... it is BAD!

Star Wars Christmas

Sempied

Mark Hamill as Vanitas?

Crap, man... just thinking about it gives me the chills.
Don't, it ain't happening.

HJO is going to be Van

I still don't see why thats a spoiler when it's more so just obvious if we watch a clip of of the japanese trailer that you can hear Miyu Irino's voice.

EDIT: Don't get me started on that christmas special. lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-is dying from the review of it- OMG XD Wtf is this! XD

Well, Some people didn't see the trailers. Or some are still in denial that it is Mamoru Miyano. God, don't know why people believed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back