• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

birth by sleep to US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ps3dude

I realy hope Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep comes to the US,because i have a PSP. Is it for PSP anyway?:thumbsup:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, BBS will definitely be coming to the USA, and EU as well. Why wouldn't it? It's a brand new game. And yes, it's for PSP.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes, it's confirmed. But we just don't know if 358/2 Days or coded are coming

Do we even need a confirmation for 358/2 and BBS? It is quite obvious that they will indeed be coming here, since they are brand new games in a popular franchise, and thusly are bound to sell well. Why anyone would think otherwise is beyond me...I blame the FM's.

Sexy Angel
Yes, it's confirmed. But we just don't know if 358/2 Days or coded are coming

Its comeing of course, why would Square just release three new KH games, and only send the better of the three to America?

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Do we even need a confirmation for 358/2 and BBS? It is quite obvious that they will indeed be coming here, since they are brand new games in a popular franchise, and thusly are bound to sell well. Why anyone would think otherwise is beyond me...I blame the FM's.

Also HadesDragon, the PSP does better in the US than Japan anyway (i think). So that and that KH is very popular in the US is reason enough for it to come here. The only thing we're guranteed not to get are the Final Mixes.

Sexy Angel
Final mixes are reserved for the Japanese game players... you would have to import the Final Mixes to get them... which would be a waste of money and time in my book.

SpencerBarnes

ok number 1 coded in my opinoin is going to be just and extra kingdom hearts THEMED game with not alot of story and its going to manly be a time killer between 358/2 days and birth by sleep so im not that exicted. 2 what is a pspphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back