• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep stupid plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

Hmm, his head model is the same but he does seem a tad smaller in the flashback, I think it is meant to show an 11 year old Ven, the flashback just does a bad job at doing it. The only real noticeable difference is his lack of armor.

Also, Xehanort has an 10-11 year old apprentice because Jedi's take on apprentices that are like 5 years old and MX thought that was too young.............

....(hint: 10 year old apprentice isn't too young)

Allister Rose

French Lover
the armor could've been obtained by eraqus, but i dont see the tall-short thing you are referring to. he looks the same age

T

The Spoiler

No he cant be 11, he has to be 15.

Having Soras heart must be the answer as to why he doesnt age after that

T

The Spoiler

the armor could've been obtained by eraqus, but i dont see the tall-short thing you are referring to. he looks the same age
Yeah he got the strap and shoulder armor from Eraqus. The strap with Eraqus symbol showing hes his apprentice, and the shoulder armor so he can activate his body armor that Eraqus gave to him.

Edit: oops double post

T

The Spoiler

He doesnt look younger, his missing clothing make him look slightly smaller because they are not making him thicker

cunning stunt

He doesnt look younger, his missing clothing make him look slightly smaller because they are not making him thicker

its not that. It's more or less his face and jawline. His jaw is more rounded out in those scenes. Regularly its at least somewhat more prominent than that.

T

The Spoiler

No its the same. If you are talking about the second video, its the camera angle. They did the same thing to Roxas in one of the Days scenes and his face looked babyish, but its just the angle.

Samhain

Bronze Member
honestly man who gives a shit?

stop overlooking certain things. i dont think nomura would waste his time making a younger ven or a younger aqua/terra. it really DOES NOT matter. who CARES? honestly these are stuff that you just don't need to let go and stop overthinking things. it's useless.
Nomura.

Answers the Heartless question.
...that is a really stupid answer from nomura.

heartless in bbs = HUGE plothole. what he explained is completely bs.

T

The Spoiler

honestly man who gives a shit?

stop overlooking certain things. i dont think nomura would waste his time making a younger ven or a younger aqua/terra. it really DOES NOT matter. who CARES? honestly these are stuff that you just don't need to let go and stop overthinking things. it's useless.

...that is a really stupid answer from nomura.

If you dont care then dont post. If it is because of Soras heart it is important.

ReverseUnversed

*ahem* Let ME explain the Neoshadows!

They're Neoshadows, right? They're Pureblood Heartless. Born out of the darkness of people's hearts. If you're saying that they're a plothole, then you didn't think about the Emblem Heartless. Real hearts processed on a machine, basically artificial Heartless. Xehanort created the Emblems after the events of BbS. That means the Heartless have existed as long as humans have. If there were no Heartless, then people's hearts would be filled with light alone, with no darkness.

Get it? The Heartless born after BbS are the Emblems, the artificial ones.

cunning stunt

Either way its just a plot hole. Nothing to get all worked up about. And it doesn't mean Nomura was lazy. It simply could have not occurred to him. [sarcasm] But of course that would be to coincidental to ever possibly believe [/sarcasm]

Samhain

Bronze Member
*ahem* Let ME explain the Neoshadows!
o lets see o' albert einstein
They're Neoshadows, right? They're Pureblood Heartless. Born out of the darkness of people's hearts. If you're saying that they're a plothole, then you didn't think about the Emblem Heartless.
here we go.

ok. first of all this is a complete 100% plothole. nomura doesnt even kno wtf he is talking about dealing with the heartless. obviously a retcon. heres a couple of things.

1-ye these are pureblood heartless. ok but heres a couple of things YOU need to know.
- uncle scrooge said him and mickey were flying on gummi ships 10 years before the heartless appeared! that was stated in kh2. i thought heartless were here for eternity? yet interesting they werent here when uncle scrooge and mickey were flying to freaking worlds constantly eh? plothole
-ok why didnt ansem the wise bother to study the heartless or know more about them? its funny how he starts to know about the heartless after xehanort the apprentice.

2- if heartless were here for all eternity then why the hell werent they attacking worlds?! u think 1 heartless is going to like walk around doing absoutely nothing?! NO!!! it goes around stealing ppls hearts and then they turn into heartless and they multiply rapidly as xehanort said. then they go on to steal their number 1 interest the world's heart!! ok and in kh1 no worlds were locked. sora had to lock most worlds so the heartless cant take the worlds heart. so if heartless were here for eternity why the fuck do these worlds even exist? they would have taken every world 1 by 1 by 1 by 1. simple. they did not exist in the realm of light till xehanort the apprentice came!

nomura is ridiculous. its clearly a plothole. until he comes up with a specific reason why heartless r here then its a retcon and plothole.

Allister Rose

French Lover
there are various loopholes to that. the purebloods live in the realm of darkness, did it ever say uncle scroog went to the realm of darknes?

again, the realm of darkness is where pureblood heartlesss live. MX probably found a way to bring out a few purebloods but other than that, i dont see how pureblood heartless are going to appear as a vast army.

it could be that XH influenced the purebloods to come out of the realm because of the emblems.

T

The Spoiler

You dont know what your talking about stop it

The reason they werent all over the place in BbS is because the emblem heartless werent made yet.
They are the ones that stole most of the hearts from people, greatly increasing the amount of purebloods.

Its not a plot hole, you just dont get it.

Samhain

Bronze Member
there are various loopholes to that. the purebloods live in the realm of darkness, did it ever say uncle scroog went to the realm of darknes?

again, the realm of darkness is where pureblood heartlesss live. MX probably found a way to bring out a few purebloods but other than that, i dont see how pureblood heartless are going to appear as a vast army.

it could be that XH influenced the purebloods to come out of the realm because of the emblems.
thats what i think too but yet again
the fact that nomura never bothered to specify on his answer whether they'll come to the realm of light or stay in the realm of darkness still leaves holes....

Samhain

Bronze Member
You dont know what your talking about stop it

The reason they werent all over the place in BbS is because the emblem heartless werent made yet.
They are the ones that stole most of the hearts from people, greatly increasing the amount of purebloods.

Its not a plot hole, you just dont get it.
uh clearly i get it but you're the moron who doesnt get it.

reread my post 6000x and you'll get it.
by the way if an emblem heartless steals ur heart u turn into an emblem heartless. if a pureblood heartless steals ur heart u turn into a pureblood heart or if u get consumed by darkness.

it is a plothole. kthx.

ReverseUnversed

o lets see o' albert einstein

here we go.

ok. first of all this is a complete 100% plothole. nomura doesnt even kno wtf he is talking about dealing with the heartless. obviously a retcon. heres a couple of things.

1-ye these are pureblood heartless. ok but heres a couple of things YOU need to know.
- uncle scrooge said him and mickey were flying on gummi ships 10 years before the heartless appeared! that was stated in kh2. i thought heartless were here for eternity? yet interesting they werent here when uncle scrooge and mickey were flying to freaking worlds constantly eh? plothole
-ok why didnt ansem the wise bother to study the heartless or know more about them? its funny how he starts to know about the heartless after xehanort the apprentice.

2- if heartless were here for all eternity then why the hell werent they attacking worlds?! u think 1 heartless is going to like walk around doing absoutely nothing?! NO!!! it goes around stealing ppls hearts and then they turn into heartless and they multiply rapidly as xehanort said. then they go on to steal their number 1 interest the world's heart!! ok and in kh1 no worlds were locked. sora had to lock most worlds so the heartless cant take the worlds heart. so if heartless were here for eternity why the fuck do these worlds even exist? they would have taken every world 1 by 1 by 1 by 1. simple. they did not exist in the realm of light till xehanort the apprentice came!

nomura is ridiculous. its clearly a plothole. until he comes up with a specific reason why heartless r here then its a retcon and plothole.

And Xehanort created Heartless like the Gargoyle, the Leechgrave, the Large Body... and the Shadows, Neoshadows, Darkballs, Invisibles, everyone else who DOESN'T have the Heartless emblem etched on them was always there, but they were rare. Get it now? I hope so. Or I'm reporting abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back