• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

I know this might seem a bit silly, but you know how they cencorned several things in the NA realse of Kingdom Hearts II? The blood and Xigbar's weapon. Why do I have a strong feeling that they might end up cencoring the scene where Braig loses his eye? Espcially since you end up seeing the blood on his face where his scar will be, and the darkness floating from the hand he's holding his face.

Something just tells me they'll change that. I was even surprised to see the scene, and I knew it was coming! :p

A

Azrael

So I'm guessing Lingering Sentiment knocked out Terranort and made him lose his memory. His Keyblade isn't there. Though it leaves the question of how young Xehanort enters into RG.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

i got the new dear beloved song that plays when you start the game :D
i'll be posting it soon ><

Kairos385

what time is it in japan? i have a feeling the stream is gonna start up again about midnight tonight PST time, which sucks cause i gotta sleep >_<

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

That is definantly MX in the organization cloak he's hunched over and I can barely make out his white goate

Maybe its not an offical Org. coat yet, maybe its MXs coat so ppl wont reconize him on site?demtits

Kairos385

im thinking terranort didnt completely lose him memory so he remembered the coat that MX had and i guess he remembers that it protects him from the dark corriders so he gives them to the other org memebers when he becomes xemnas

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

hey anyone notice the scene towards the end of terra's story before he fights MX and Vanitas
i remember the scene from a trailer at TGS a while back where MX says something like " You've crossed the path of light and dark blah blah, I'm tired of waiting for you Terra." Then Terra says" I have a friend. Answer me Xehanort, what have you done to his heart."

I think it would be interesting to find out what MX says

MeggieKeyblader

At first I didn't like the whold Terranort deal because I'm kinda mad that my favorite character (Xehanort) has been an old man in a young man's body all along, throught the whole KH series... but MX is freakin' epic and badass, so it's all cool.

Xehanort.jpg

^That is the face of epic-ness... MX and Terra together, two of the badassest characters in KH

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

At first I didn't like the whold Terranort deal because I'm kinda mad that my favorite character (Xehanort) has been an old man in a young man's body all along, throught the whole KH series... but MX is freakin' epic and badass, so it's all cool.

Xehanort.jpg

^That is the face of epic-ness... MX and Terra together, two of the badassest characters in KH

Who've also died more times then any character in KH yeah real badass.

XionXIV

Nowhere, I am just a castaway from the Dark

I know this might seem a bit silly, but you know how they cencorned several things in the NA realse of Kingdom Hearts II? The blood and Xigbar's weapon. Why do I have a strong feeling that they might end up cencoring the scene where Braig loses his eye? Espcially since you end up seeing the blood on his face where his scar will be, and the darkness floating from the hand he's holding his face.

Something just tells me they'll change that. I was even surprised to see the scene, and I knew it was coming! :p

THere was blood on his face? How did I miss that? lol

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

facepalmI'm 100% sure since no actual blood was shown. I have an even stronger feeling they won't, it is to vital for the story.

Kairos385

hey anyone notice the scene towards the end of terra's story before he fights MX and Vanitas
i remember the scene from a trailer at TGS a while back where MX says something like " You've crossed the path of light and dark blah blah, I'm tired of waiting for you Terra." Then Terra says" I have a friend. Answer me Xehanort, what have you done to his heart."

I think it would be interesting to find out what MX says

idk what MX says but terra is probably talking about how MX froze ven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back