• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Opening?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraWhite

Website
www.myspace.com
If Birth by Sleep has an opening theme song what do you guys think it would be? (My idea is another Utada Hikaru mix...) Go ahead post your replies. ^^​

Last edited:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
if there is an opening theme song I would imagine it would be something done by Utada. However, since this is not a major platform game there is the chance that there might not be an opening as extravagant as KH or KHII

UrbanQuattrus

I was being sarcastic, because this really isn't a subject that we have any way to really speculate on. Yeah, Utada Hikaru will probably be hired for it; what else is there to say about it? I may as well have suggested the Full House theme song. ("Everywhere you look...")

Blue

home is where the heart is
I also liked Sanctuary much better than Simple and Clean =)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
BBS will probably get a song by Utada Hikaru indeed.

358/Days will, if you ask me, have Sanctuary as opening theme again (and ending). Coded probably Simple and Clean. I'm basing this on the fact that 358/2 Days plays right before KH2 (Sanctuary) and Coded bring Sora back to places from KH1 and KH2 (similar to Chain of Memories, thus Simple and Clean, IMO)

BBS though is a totally different game and most likely to get a new theme song. Which is great!! :thumbsup:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Man guys, Simple and Clean was WAAAY better than Sanctuary.
I so agree with you. Simple and Clean is still one of my favorite theme songs in a game. I liked Passion more than Sanctuary. Sanctuary sound like the lyrics were too amature.

For BBS opening, I get the feeling that it will be like a remix of the song in the BBS teaser in KH2FM+.

Dark-Seraph

I'd like the song to be a slow instrumental theme, no singin... maybe some humming or stuff like that or chanting but the instrumental could be goin while the 3 ES's are walkin through a strange world and heartless pop up, they fight em. they die, and a mysterious old man pops up... and the game begins :|

Heartstring

BBS will probably get a song by Utada Hikaru indeed.

358/Days will, if you ask me, have Sanctuary as opening theme again (and ending). Coded probably Simple and Clean. I'm basing this on the fact that 358/2 Days plays right before KH2 (Sanctuary) and Coded bring Sora back to places from KH1 and KH2 (similar to Chain of Memories, thus Simple and Clean, IMO)

BBS though is a totally different game and most likely to get a new theme song. Which is great!! :thumbsup:

I agree compltely on his statement

Lunar Exorcist

exactly b/c they didn't have a new theme song w/ COM. they just used Simple and Clean again. so they'd probably just do the same for BBS opening.

shadow_of_light

i would like to hear utada again, but since its on the psp, i think it'll more along the lines of an instrumental piece. very emotional and moving. it'll definitely have to be able to convey the moods of the story through just music, and trust me, that is very possible. if there is any singing, it'll be minimal; more along the lines of the "singing" from destati.

[√]Genuflect
In the end, everybody liked Utada Hikaru to be the Singer.

UrbanQuattrus

No, you guys have it all wrong. It's going to be "Broken Wings" by Mr. Mister. Because it has "wings" in the title and Nomura has to give every other character angel wings because he can't think of anything else. I've hit it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back