• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep including Re: Coded Commands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikeyroxas

But the commands don't have to be specific to characters or story, and don't need to make sense. Just a fun Easter egg type thing since we won't be able to use those commands again as recoded is only cutscenes.

No one mentioned the fact that you can get org member enemy cards in Re:Com1.5 of those who weren't known to the story, especially the roxas card.

Last edited:

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Just a quick thought I had,
do you think that maybe some commands from Re:Coded could be included within Birth by sleeps arsenal?
(similar to how KHCOM had extra cards due to 358/2 days)
Since I guess there wont be Group or team commands because there will be no multiplayer in BBS and Re:coded is cutscene only anyway.
I really liked commands such as "Thunder Tracer" and "Blizzaga Pursuit"

Maybe they could be extras in the Mirage Arena shop in replacement of the group deck commands.

I sincerely doubt this will be the case, there is already a sufficient amount of commands contained within Birth by Sleep. Some of these already a pain to obtain (mostly the ultimate Shotlocks). Though it would actually be rather fascinating to have them. They are probably still keeping the Friendship commands regardless of the lack of multiplayer. Though it would funny to have a trophy simply for using each character's "Break Time" command.

As for the Mirage Arena itself, the loss of multi-player makes the area much more of a challenge for those in pursuit of the ultimate Shotlocks unless they are insanely good against the Iron Imprisoners and other difficult boss battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back