• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep including Re: Coded Commands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikeyroxas

Just a quick thought I had,
do you think that maybe some commands from Re:Coded could be included within Birth by sleeps arsenal?
(similar to how KHCOM had extra cards due to 358/2days)
Since I guess there wont be Group or team commands because there will be no multiplayer in BBS and Re:coded is cutscene only anyway.
I really liked commands such as "Thunder Tracer" and "Blizzaga Pursuit"

Maybe they could be extras in the Mirage Arena shop in replacement of the group deck commands.

BlueKey777

Banned
Just a quick thought I had,
do you think that maybe some commands from Re:Coded could be included within Birth by sleeps arsenal?
(similar to how KHCOM had extra cards due to 358/2days)
Since I guess there wont be Group or team commands because there will be no multiplayer in BBS and Re:coded is cutscene only anyway.
I really liked commands such as "Thunder Tracer" and "Blizzaga Pursuit"

Maybe they could be extras in the Mirage Arena shop in replacement of the group deck commands.
I think that is very possible but keep in mind that the BBS game that is coming to 2.5 is BBS final mix. Most likely whatever is in BBS FM is what you get so no additional content.

MyNameisAnsem

That could happen. What happened if they were used with only one player in the party?

Spikeyroxas

That could happen. What happened if they were used with only one player in the party?

You could use them but they were significantly weaker.
and the group cure commands had a longer reload time too even though they healed the same amount as the normal versions.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Group commands will most likely be changed into more powerful commands.

As for Re:coded commands? I'd really love if they did something that thoughtful. I don't expect it, but it'd be nice to see.

Yeah, I could see it just being single player too! :)

It IS single player. They removed all online functionality because they didn't have the time to set it up while working on KH3. In turn, they are adding new commands and rebalancing the fights in the Mirage Arena to fit a single-player experience.

MyNameisAnsem

Oh, so all new commands are definitely a thing? Interesting. I look forward to what they come up with. I know it wouldn't happen, but I would love to see the classic Gravity, Gravira, and Graviga spells return.

Spikeyroxas

Group commands will most likely be changed into more powerful commands.

It IS single player. They removed all online functionality because they didn't have the time to set it up while working on KH3. In turn, they are adding new commands and rebalancing the fights in the Mirage Arena to fit a single-player experience.

Oh, so all new commands are definitely a thing? Interesting. I look forward to what they come up with. I know it wouldn't happen, but I would love to see the classic Gravity, Gravira, and Graviga spells return.

I heard they were changing the mirage arena to make it more fun for single player, but I never heard about new commands (except for including the final mix exclusive commands)
although if this is true then I will be hopeful for Recoded commands :D

Antar

Awards
I've thought about something like this before and I really wish it would happen. I wouldn't raise my expectations, to not get disappointing, but it would be a great addition if watching Re:coded would unlock either commands, like you said, or new command boards. Both of these would require extra time to implement which, sadly, they probably don't have.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't expect to see ReCoded commands either and while I like them I'd prefer it that way so 2.5 wouldn't take longer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think Tai Yasue said that they're not adding anything into both KH2FM and BBSFM since the Final Mix versions contain a wealth of additions. Both games will remain unchanged (aside from Mirage Arena stuff because boo them)

nxtgarnett5

Although I would have loved for them to include Re:coded commands, like said above, it's pretty much not going to happen. But I mean there is already so much added to these games because of the final mixes I feel like even though there could have been more, we shouldn't complain that they aren't giving us more than just the final mix versions themselves.

MyNameisAnsem

I don't even have my copy of Re:coded any more, so can someone tell me why having the commands from it would be so good?

Spikeyroxas

It's not that they were "so good"
it just had some interesting commands that were not in birth by sleep or dream drop distance
i havnt played it for a while but
"judgement triad"
"thunder tracer"
"blizzaga pursuit"
are a few examples.

it would just be nice if they added then to BBS.
i can't remember exactly what they all do.

Blizzaga pursuit fire a blizzaga icicle which sluggishly moves to the target and can hit multiple times.
thunder tracer is basically the same thing but looks cooler
judgement triad - can't remember exactly but I think it's similar to the judgement strike raid in RE:COM

MegaCore5

Awards
KH Re:Coded came after BBS right? So why did a lot of the commands in BBS not get transferred over to Re: Coded then? Maybe it was because too much content could be too much for the game to handle.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
That would actually be a pretty nice addition and gives people who played Re:Coded something to notice and talk about.

I don't even have my copy of Re:coded any more, so can someone tell me why having the commands from it would be so good?

Mainly just the fact that they would be usable and in a game they weren't in before. It would be like how there were new Keyblade cards from Days added into Re:CoM for KH 1.5.

KH Re:Coded came after BBS right? So why did a lot of the commands in BBS not get transferred over to Re: Coded then? Maybe it was because too much content could be too much for the game to handle.

I would assume they didn't want to have a lot of the same commands in two games in a row. Besides Sora is a different fighter than TAV so it makes sense that he would use different abilities and techniques.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I would assume they didn't want to have a lot of the same commands in two games in a row. Besides Sora is a different fighter than TAV so it makes sense that he would use different abilities and techniques.

Yea, but this would actually also make sense the other way around.
Why would/should TAV get to use abilities and techniques that are personals/unique of Data-Sora?
Not to forget that some of the abilities of Re: Coded are debug-specific too and thus won't even work outside of a digital environment.

Instead of Sora gaining everything the other characters have, they would now give abilities of him out to other characters, essentially making all differences other than appearance, battle stance and Keyblades disappear between the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back