• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

The ending to BBS is obviously the KH2:FM+ secret ending as stated by Nomura.
But what I'm intrigued by is what else Nomura said.
He said that BBS follows the most serious storyline in the KH series so far.
By this I can only surmise that either someone dies or someone is taken or lost never to be seen again.
Personally I'm glad that BBS will have a serious storyline cause I hate all the stupid hip happy themes in all the Disney worlds.
The kiddish stuff gets boring and repetitive.
I'm glad the series is growing up.:sleep:

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Well,can't argue absolutely with it,but you know,depends from what is the game talking about.
Every KH weren't only happy go lucky,it had many serious parts *points COM*
and actually sads endings.
So by my opinion kh stands in the middle way and stand well,i am pretty sure that it will have its happy parts too,and silly parts as well.

tdc456

I'm just glad it's growing up a bit and it will have less stupid kiddish sections. I do enjoy the games no matter what but I think it can get a little annoying at times.

Aurum-Femina

Haha, I actually like those happy endings. xD I was glad KHII was the first to have one. (Well, despite people dying and Roxas' Twilight Town gang never meeting him and stuff. xD)

But, of course, we'll always have those, as you put it, "hippy" Disney worlds. I just hope they aren't those pseudo movie worlds that were in KHII. D:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Based on the fact that BBS is supposed to be a darker game and we have seen no proof of any of the characters living I bet there will be some tragedy involved.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Based on the fact that BBS is supposed to be a darker game and we have seen no proof of any of the characters living I bet there will be some tragedy involved.

Shyeah. There'll have to be. If anybody "dies" or disappears or whatever, it'll be Ven. He's the only one that seems to carry on to Kh2 in a way. No, Roxas isn't Ven, but they look identical so there's something there. And it seems that Terra and Aqua both have some kind of care for Ven, that's for sure.

D

Dexter

I do think in the end that Terra will eventually sacrifice his life (kinda like I Am Legend) to stop Master X from using kh. Also this is a stretch but call me evil but I really that in KH3 Sora sacrifise himself in hopes of eliminating all of the Heartless. That'd be a great tramatic ending to cap off an awsome journey...

Stars

リク
I think BBS will have a sad ending...
Maybe Ven's heart being taken away..and Aqua may memories asleep.. or her heart being taken away too..As for Terra... i stick to MX + Terra theory..XDD

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
A little tragedy would be good for the game. Not only would it make the game that much interesting, it would probably drive interest to the game, which I'm sure SE has thought about. Surely something happens to Ven; Aqua, I'm not sure; and as for Terra, there are billions of theories floating about regarding what happens to him. The most plausible seems to be the Master Xehanort + Terra theory.

Twinblades

damn right the storylines better grow up all the fans are done with kiddy stuff its time for the more grown storylines

[√]Genuflect
THEY WILL ALL DIE!!

MWAHAHAHA!!

I bet.
Tragedy is involved with this one.

D

Divine Light

Yeah this should be darker death needs to happen!!!! LOL..if so i am thinking Ven dies..frozen...hint hint)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back