• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Boxart-contest-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

heyy this is a little contest(no reward except being thought cool lol) to see who can make the best BBS boxart-

its long term so dont feel rushed but put your all into it and it should turn out good.:thumbsup: ill even try and enter my own box that ill be making. EDIT- i dunno if it is lol is i just thought. also i will NOT be entering a box of my own i will just be the judge.

Last edited:

JayXIII

I think it's in the right place. this is future of kingdom hearts and that envelopes bbs and its artwork.

T

Twilight_Thorn

what's a sticky?? sorry if I sound stupid, I'm new at comp. talking

ansemcontainer

do we post here?

meh w/e ill post mine

here is my entry

khbbscover2.jpg

lonekyuubi

Actually this belongs in the fanart section because your making/doing art. Also Number13Roxas why dont you submit a box art instead of being a critique?

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Actually this belongs in the fanart section because your making/doing art. Also Number13Roxas why dont you submit a box art instead of being a critique?

I wasnt really critising I did add Sorry didnt I plus KHdude also said its............um ......disturbing
I am no good at Boxarts though I dont want to brag but I think I draw pretty well I even won a few contests......

And this does belong fan art

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hey, cut ansemcontainer some slack :). You're focusing on the art itself. It's the boxart design that counts, and if you imagine that to be drawn by Nomura, or made in CGI, you have a pretty good stance. The layout is important too you know! Besides, it's not that easy for a lot of people to draw on paint programs on the computer - that's a pretty good job.

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Here people are complaining when he actually did something. Not like I did, but still ^^.

By the way, this is probably in the wrong region. It's like the thread on a battle with Terra (which people might download thinking to be Jump Festa footage, like me), and could confuse people ^^'.

Take care, and enjoy the rest of Christmas :D.

-- Andy

Dragoryu

Hm...Though it might not have been proffesional, it was okay... I don't exactly like the design though. VAT are easily overlooked in the picture. If you look at the trend KH covers have been using, the villains are not focused on. I'm not saying the villains should be omitted entirely, just shown equally with the heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back