• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

birth by sleep and the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eoin

I was watching the secret ending of kingdom hearts 2 final mix and was thinking that it could be the end of birth by sleep cause the game is three separate stories about finding the old man and how in the video the three people meet up and find the old man so I think theres a real chance that I'm right. Also if this has already been posted I didn't steal it.

E

Eternal Oblivion

its in a cutscene but if its the ending it really would suk cuz we already no wat will happen

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
There will be more of the cutscene after what we have already seen. It will probably switch back into a playablemode when Terra's eyes turn yellow. Then, go back into a cutscene.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It would be very similar to the last battle with Xemnas, I assume. Hopefully it won't be like 4 forms of MX like Xemnas had...I didn't really enjoy flying through space and slashing at buildings with the keyblade.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I have a feeling the secret ending of KH2:FM+ is the ending of BBS and it would continue in the beginning of KH3 and maybe with a fight(I hope not cause then we wouldn't know what happens after the secret ending but then again if KH3 is on the PS3 you would see the scene after the secret ending in super graphics and maybe get to fight with Terra on the PS3).

Last edited:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
We have seen multiple types of magic cast in the concept video, so who is to say that something isn't cast to reverse the effects of Ven being frozen.

Ybotx

What if this scene is before BBS? But then again it can't be. What if it's in the begining, you just met the others, then this shows up, then you go back in time to where it all started off so you get a better udnerstanding of what happens? But then that sounds like FFX >_< . I play too many viideo games >_< lol. Or maybe, We meet our hero's from our 'master' who trains us to fight, and then he sends all three of us on a mission to find the three 'true' keyblades to destory the darkness. We look and look but then we don't find it, UNTIL we meet each other on a battlefield where we see a whole graveyard of keyblades and have to fight 'The Keyblade Protecter' (that monster in the secret ending in KH 2). Then we find the 'true' keyblades and we run into MX who is also trying to get the power of the 'true' keyblades to open up kingdom hearts.

Just a theory adding to his. And yes, i have a very active imagination.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The overall mission in the game is for VAT to find MX and DS. The only way that the concept video will be in the beginning is if they flash back to prior events and show how they got to that point. I'm not condemning your theory, I just don't agree with it.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

what true keyblades? if you're talking about the KK, the IKK, and the WTD, that was a concept video

they were there for symbolism

Ybotx

what true keyblades? if you're talking about the KK, the IKK, and the WTD, that was a concept video

they were there for symbolism
I don't mean KK, IKK, and WTD. I mean the three keyblades they had... ok, that was my bad. i just remembered that they had the other keyblades with them, they didnt pick them up from the keyblade graveyard.

The overall mission in the game is for VAT to find MX and DS. The only way that the concept video will be in the beginning is if they flash back to prior events and show how they got to that point.
Dude, that's what i was talking about lol.

I'm not condemning your theory, I just don't agree with it.
Never expected anyone to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back