• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep: A massive piece of Fridge Brilliance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Split into a few spoiler boxes due to being too big. I found this on TVTropes. ^^

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And now for the greatest piece of Fridge Brilliance:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh no, TvTropes! D:

Must...stay...away...

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I remember reading that first one from TV Tropes. But all of them are really interesting. ^_^
Gotta love TV Tropes.

kh cannot draw inspiration from catholocism, there are no whoores being stoned, no whips and no paedophelia

I agree with The Dead Skin, that's really offensive, not to mention uncalled for. :/

Awards
there are no whoores being stoned,

0.jpg

20100106012438!Selphie2.jpg

no paedophelia

XnySI.jpg

Z

Zulkir

Mwhaha my Xehanort Pedosmile strip has spread across the threads like wildfire.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Split into a few spoiler boxes due to being too big. I found this on TVTropes. ^^

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow.

Just....wow.

That's awesome.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i don't agree too much on the end of the world because that was more fan interpretation. i dont see any of those worlds in there

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i don't agree too much on the end of the world because that was more fan interpretation. i dont see any of those worlds in there

Really? I saw it on my last playthrough of KH1. It was pretty clear.

Mwhaha my Xehanort Pedosmile strip has spread across the threads like wildfire.

It's spread through various other forums as well. Except they don't seem to notice it's meant to show off the pedosmile ^^

Allister Rose

French Lover
Really? I saw it on my last playthrough of KH1. It was pretty clear.

again interpretation, it didn't look like anything in BBS from previous games....though the style is similar i didn't see anything specific that i could absolutely tell it's from these worlds.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Your part 4 dosnt make much sense. I went to see the playtrough of EOTW and The little forest is simply the representation of 100 acer wood not Dwarf
Woodlads. I dont see anything resembling Castle of Dreams of Enchanted Dominion

Allister Rose

French Lover
and even that wouldn't make sense because 100 acre woods is fine. end of the world is the remains of the worlds mashed up into one

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow, I love this. Espicialy the end of the world thing, I doubt it's truly cannon like that but I never compared the world maps of KH1 and BBS to get that result but wow that actually makes sense lol

It was in those passages at the bottom of chernabog's volcano. You see trees on some land that looks almost exactly like Enchanted Dominion's forest. Then you see trees with Scary faces like in the forest of Dwarf Woodlands, and then you can see some thorns possibly from Enchanted Dominion around Maleficent's Castle. Also some pillars and stuff that look like part of the castle in Castle of Dreams.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Your part 4 dosnt make much sense. I went to see the playtrough of EOTW and The little forest is simply the representation of 100 acer wood not Dwarf
Woodlads. I dont see anything resembling Castle of Dreams of Enchanted Dominion

There's this creepy cave area close to the end of the game.
If you go into first person view and look at the wall you'll see the castle from Castle of Dreams, some forest scenery that clearly draws inspiration from Enchanted Dominion, and Snow White's cottage from Dwarf Woodlands.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It was in those passages at the bottom of chernabog's volcano. You see trees on some land that looks almost exactly like Enchanted Dominion's forest. Then you see trees with Scary faces like in the forest of Dwarf Woodlands, and then you can see some thorns possibly from Enchanted Dominion around Maleficent's Castle. Also some pillars and stuff that look like part of the castle in Castle of Dreams.
again fan interpretation. i dont see it. i can see similarities only but nothing hinting it's that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back