• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Billy Madison (O Doyle rules)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I prefer Big Daddy, but this movie was pretty funny too.

Amazing

lmao Why is it Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison always have to be compared?

I would be more lenient when it comes to Happy Gilmore if the movie didn't revolve around the game golf *had a bad experience playing the game during vacation*.

Although, I love The Longest yard. Football + Adam Sandler + Terry Crews + Chris Rock ftw.

A-list actors baby ^^

On topic Billy Madison has this

Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube

I strongly encourage people to use this response to any idiotic bull#$%@ said on the internet. I always die of laughter when that scene comes on. ^^

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Like it. Was pretty much the first Adam Sandler movie I saw (I think)

Steve Buscemi = win.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Happy Madison has more to do with the man who produced the two movies, Robert Simons, than the movies themselves. They're both good in their own respects, and they both just happen to star Adam Sandler, one doesn't have to be better than the other. The same could be said about alot of other Sandler...movies...well maybe two or thee other Sandler movies.

Steve Buscemi = win.
all of you are on my people to kill list

These guys are cool.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
all of you are on my people to kill list

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I compare them because they're both Adam Sandler movies and I just so happen to like one over another.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Then why not compare Big Daddy, Mr. Deeds, the Wedding Singer, The Longest Yards, I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry, The Waterboy (my favorite), Little Nickey, etc also? Seems silly to exclusively compare just those two.

and in case you didn't catch scubasteve's joke
[video=youtube;7SSWhEuWaRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SSWhEuWaRc[/video]

;U

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I should have reiterated. Those two movies were apart of my childhood more so than the others and I enjoyed Happy Gilmore...more. I also have not seen these movies since then and is probably why I missed the joke. /facepalmatself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back