• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Big Hero 6 - Animated series coming 2017 on Disney XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Big Hero 6 (2014)

Never seen Bolt but can't wait to see what he does with it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Hopefully we get a trailer soon. Been waiting on this for awhile and I really want this to do well, especially banking on the success of Frozen, Disney's back on the map in an even bigger way now.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Hopefully we get a trailer soon. Been waiting on this for awhile and I really want this to do well, especially banking on the success of Frozen, Disney's back on the map in an even bigger way now.

I hope so too. I'm kind of surprised we haven't gotten one by now.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

So I just finished reading the premise of this film and I gotta say, I`m more interested in this film than I originally was.

Apparently Hiro`s(the main character) brother, Tadashi, was murdered. this leads to Hiro teaming up with the team Big Hero 6 to try and find his brother`s killer.

That actually sound like a really compelling premise. Can`t wait till the trailer comes out.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re: Marvel/Disney's Big Hero 6

He looks a bit like a mad scientist which I suppose is quite fitting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, and it's cool. Just, a bit different from what I had been expecting...mainly I was expecting to see him in glasses but I guess we'll find out more when the trailer is released this week.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Hiro is a boy genius after all so I think this dishelved look suits him quite well.

Looking forward to the trailer.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, and it's cool. Just, a bit different from what I had been expecting...mainly I was expecting to see him in glasses but I guess we'll find out more when the trailer is released this week.
Yeah, it would have been nice to have him in glasses. :c DISNEY, PEOPLE WEAR GLASSES.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Oh wow I'm definitely going to see this now. I was expecting this to be a throw away project, which is kinda how Marvel usually treats these characters, but it looks like there's actual effort being put into this. Awesome.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hiro is a boy genius after all so I think this dishelved look suits him quite well.

Looking forward to the trailer.

It's not his disheveled appearance throwing me off. That is absolutely awesome and fine. It's mainly his hair and eyes throwing me off.

426a75be2f59bf8fc5a8d5d0c3876df3.png

This is what the comic Hiro looks like, and yeah...I'm not going to think about it until the trailer.

Yeah, it would have been nice to have him in glasses. :c DISNEY, PEOPLE WEAR GLASSES.

Right :c I feel like this is some unjust discrimination towards glasses by Disney. I can count on hand how many main Disney characters in their animated films have worn glasses as a permanent fixture. Milo from Atlantis and Lewis from Meet the Robinsons...and Chicken Little. I think that's it.

Oh wow I'm definitely going to see this now. I was expecting this to be a throw away project, which is kinda how Marvel usually treats these characters, but it looks like there's actual effort being put into this. Awesome.

Well, it helps that it is Walt Disney Animation Studios making this film and not Marvel xD Can't half-ass their 54th animated feature.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Looking really good so far after finally getting some images besides concept art. Can't wait for the trailer

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I am sick to high heaven of all the scientific and/or nerdy people wearing glasses.
The amount of animated characters from Disney that have glasses and are leads is so minuscule that I really don't even give a crap if they're solely nerdy. It's just nice to have them at all.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

[video=youtube;lEP_rhmbtbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEP_rhmbtbU[/video]

Sneak Peek of the teaser that`s airing tomorrow at 9 A.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back