• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think BHK's name will be like? What culture group?

• Japanese

Votes: 74 80.4%
  • American

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • European?

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
toki toki is a sound effect used in japanese manga. so i odubt toki...tho i is kool to say "toki toki!!" and he DOES look american....but tyson! plz...teh only tyson i know plays tennis is really skinny and..oh..wait...sheitz......my freind tyson and bh both have the same hair.....creeeepy...but no. tyson is the name of chicken and a power hungry future overlord of the world nerdy kid.

itll be wierd when BHK gets a name tho. we have been calling him BHl for like EVER!!

toki

toki

hehe! :D

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Hakubo
-twilight
Higure
-twilight/evening
Koukon
-dusk
Tasogare
-dusk/twilight
Yoiyami/Yuuyami
-dusk/twilight
Yuuzora
-twilight sky (personal favourite)

Han
-opposite
Hantai
-reverse/opposite
Mukai
-opposite from eachother
Taigan
-opposite shore (I like this one, too)

Just a few names that I got in a search that I think would be befitting of the BHK.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
wouldn't it be funny if they named him BHK because we've all been calling him that, but really the name would 100% be japanese

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
if u use ur minds and actually think HALF OF KH IS AMERICAN NAMES , Donald , Cid , and alot of others but i cant think of any (yes i feel stupid) . but i will give u a reason why it might be an american , HAVE U SEEN BHK LATELY !?!??!

1.Hes whiter then my left butt cheek
2.His eyes are blue and his hair is blonde (i know japanese people can have these traits , but majority of america has these trait , ill like to thank my teacher ms.helfer)
3.he seems kinda of the rocker type , so that gives european name 1 point , but why does everyone think that its gonna be a japanese name , i mean disney is also realted to this game , not only square , and disney is more likely to give it an american name .
althought ive voted for japnese , u guys get this sudden fact in ur mind that its gonna be japanese

im just trying to see why do u all think that his name is japanese

heres my list of wut his name is gunna be
1.Tyson
2.Tai
3.Seth
4.(ive been having wierd thoughts lately and ) SORA
5.they gonna pick one random name

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Rikora, the Disney characters were created by an American. Hence American names. The Final Fantasy characters were given english names at the discretion of the character director. HOWEVER, the MAIN ORIGINAL characters created SPECIFICALLY for Kingdom Hearts have mostly Japanese names. It can be safely assumed that the BHK is an important character, hence it can be safely assumed that he will have a Japanese name.

soraandkairirox

Destiny Islands... originally from Hollow Bastion
it has to b kinda foreign *NO OFFENSE PPL OUTSIDE OF USA IF IM BEING MEAN. IM SO SRRY IF IM BEING RACIST* i mean sora, kairi, and riku arent reely american names... have u met a riku anywhere in the us? i have no idea wut the name wood b though... maybee he doesnt have one... wut do u think? he will probably have a name though... but im starting to think he doesnt.

Majik1387

well the game is supposed to be about promises, so maybe his name will be partly the japanese word for promise.

Milh_Amethyz

Okay i've been thinking bout this name for 100000 Milliseconds and it just came out of my mouth so here goes....................NOTE: HOLD ON TO SOMETHIN' HARD OR YOU'LL BE BLOWN AWAY!

MACHETE

PS:j/k

Prinx
Arol
Raix

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
O.O' Uhhhhh..... Riiiiiighttt.

Here are some possible BHK name:

Tsunagaru- Connected
Boufuu- Storm [Because Sora's name means sky]
Kuusai- Horizon [Its in between the sky and The Earth]
Boukon- Soul
Haato- Heart
If anything, Boukon seems more likley that Kyara
Kyara- Character. That is what I'm gonna call him from now on: Boukon

Dark-Sora 50

I agree with oblivion seeker. It seems to me that BHK is the total opposite of Sora (I'm going into Other Side theory now), in looks, weapon of choice (as in keyblade TYPES) and (at the moment) personalities (I mean, all we've seen of BHK is he's a miserable sod, wheras Sora is smiling away effortlessly. I think we've a lot more to come.

sora-14

Website
use.vnexpress.net
well c'mon.

its seems kinda weird for him to have an american name, dont ya think???

the names of all the other characters are japanese right???

so it wouldnt make mich sense if his name was jake or steve or phil....

Dark-Sora 50

BHK: Hi my name's Phil! My name is American!
Sora: Hi my name's Sora! My name is Japanese!
Riku: Hi, I'm Riku! My name is Japanese!
Kairi: Hi, I'm Kairi! My name is Japanese!
Marluxia: Hi, I'm Marluxia! My name is Japanese too! And I'm gonna kill you all!!!! MWMWMWMWHAhAhahAhAhA!!!!
Sora: Hey, I think Marluxia's on happy pills again!
*Axel appears and kills everyone, then laughs insanely, and his head explodes*

That was completely pointless but oh well.
Why wouldn't BHK's name be Phil? Or maybe Paul...
It's gonna be Japanese, it's fairly obvious.

brassmonkey2079

What about Haru?
Even though Haru is a girls name its still fits 'cause Sora is a girls name too!
And Haru is the name of a girl in The Cat Returns. Even though it was made in Japan by Studio Ghibli, it was presented (and translated I think) by Disney. So there's a little bit of a connection.

mattdelig29

I voted Japanese because Japanese names seem pretty unique. If he had an american name like John, it just wouldn't be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back