• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think BHK's name will be like? What culture group?

• Japanese

Votes: 74 80.4%
  • American

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • European?

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Have you guys ever wondered what BHK's name could be? Well, I recently have! So post your opinions on the type of name, whether it's gonna be a Japanese or American (or European? LOL) one, and what you make think it could be. I wanna hear your opinions people! I'm wonderin'!

I think that his name may be American.
I'm leanin' towards either Devin or Dustin maybe.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
...Have you even seen any American names for KH characters?<<
No American names....Japanese most likely..but I won't guess the name..we will all be wrong anyways

greenday1910

yea i also heard that his name is tyke too or also i think it might be lycol because at kh-2.net before it started getting revamped umm there was sometihng under rumors and it said bhk's anme is lycol or tyke and the rumors said it was 75% true so when the websites done getting revamped you guys should look into it if you want my aol sn is mcr1990 just if you want to tlak or anything

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Well it will most likly be japeneese but if you realy want me to ill give you my ideas.

Tyson
Kai
Rijuda
Matsuo
Yuske
Hei
Kenshin

also i have alot more but i cant remember them now. Dont ask how i know some of theses its better left unsaid.:D

KratosAurion

Well, most names in games and anime mean something that is significant. For Example, in japanese, Sora=Sky, so it mught be related somehow like:

Hoshi=Star
Chi=Earth

Or something weird like that......

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
well its obvously Japenese.

tell me, is there any English names in Kingdom Hearts? i didnt think so..

guessing the name is pointless, we will all be wrong...but so im not spamming i will guess anyway

Tyson
Tae
Tilk (idk lol)

thats it...

LightSide

It'll probably be an elemental kind of thing. Like KratosAurion said Sora means sky, and if memory serves Riku means water or ocean. Kairi means something to but I can't remember what it was. I think it'll be the japanese for Earth, because if he's truely twilight it would be Sora=Sky (heaven), BHK=Earth and Riku=Water (underworld or something beneath Earth).

KeybladeShadow88

you know, something just struck me... and I really mean JUST I was about to make a funny joke about his name, but all of a suddon, I remembered a funny post i read about the name "Diz" and how there should be someone named "Nee" "Diznee" get it, disney... moving on, what if they name the BHK after Disneys son Roy, I mean it would make sense, and it isn't really a bad name (fire emblem rocks)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back