• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think BHK's name will be like? What culture group?

• Japanese

Votes: 74 80.4%
  • American

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • European?

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despair

Aros would be good and since BHK is quote unquote Sora's other half or somethin along those lines it would make sense that his name would be reversed since BHL is kinda like an opposite....................i dont know just dont try to kill me *teleports around like sephiroth*

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, no matter what we think of, Aros is by far the best name we can give him. Although I just got that Aros is Sora reversed...

Camera Obscura

I don't care if it's a japanese name or american, as long as it ain't the following:

1. Aros
2. Tyson
3. Tyke
4. Kai/Kei

I actually find them dumb names and kinda annoying.

~NGD OMEGA~

Hey, Aros is the best name, and it fits him the best out of all of the names here, but that is just my oppinion.

Camera Obscura

Yeah, but calling him Aros would be IMO kinda cheap for SE. All they would do is flip SORA and presto: BHK is now Aros. They put effort to give Sora, Kairi, and Riku meanings in their names, so I think they'll do the same for BHK.

~NGD OMEGA~

I don't know, it would show their connection much better. Plus it would have much thought put into it, doesn't Aros mean... what was it... air or something, or was that Sora.... Well I know it means something at least.

Camera Obscura

Sora means wind
Riku means either water or land
Kairi means ????

I forgot Kairi!
tongue.gif

A

Audo

i think Aros is a cheap name. All they did was flip sora, that not creative at all highly unlike SE. Sora mean skiy and Riku mean Land (thats why some people make them couple Land+Sky) I have no idea what Kairi means though. It will be an orginal name and if it is Aros (curse that stupid name) I will think of SE differently

~NGD OMEGA~

Hey Aros is awsome in my book, it is at least better than Tyson. Other than that, I'd like you to come up with a good name for BHK that would fit better than Aros.

Camera Obscura

How about Zion

Wait! that's the Matrix isn't it?

Scion, it's random but to me it's better than #2-4 I listed earlier.

Scion the keyblademaster... :rolleyes:

Still doesn't fit him though, oh well.

~NGD OMEGA~

No name really fits him. Until Square releases what it is, we are very unlikely to know any time soon.

Camera Obscura

Yeah, we'll find out his name when KH2 comes out----when I'm 50 years old! :eek:

It's been almost forever since we heard about the release date for the game. It's been in production for what- 4 years? So BHK's name won't be announced for a LONG time.

JoeysGirl

yea i think that BHK's name starts with a T too, i probably think that since many ppl are trying to associate BHK with Tidus even though they a) look nothing alike and b) they wouldnt make Tidus suddenly have a huge role in KH2 just out of nowhere. well anyway Tyke or like Tye or something like that seems to fit i guess. lol i wonder if nomura ever comes to these forums just to laugh at all of us for trying to decode everything in KH2! ;)

~NGD OMEGA~

I still think it starts with an A, and that Aros is the best name for him, no matter what the evidence is.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
slayerofsoras said:
Here are what I think his name should be (hur hur hur)

Rumplestiltskin
Johnjohnsonjinglheimerschmidt
The Muffin Man

Just kidding , but seriously, I think Aros would be cool if it did'nt sound so much like Aeris.

isnt it johnJACOBjinglehimershmidt?

anyways:
sora=sky
riku= land/water
kairi=to sparate or speparated from..... it all kind makes sense
sora and riku will never be able to meet because of kair.. you know that no matter how close they are sky and land never meet.....sad thought.

silentaria

I heard somewhere his name was Ecks. But of course, until SE opens up, we know nothing. I really hope BHK's name isn't Aros,Tyke or Tyson or something like that, I really really do. They just don't sound fitting for a dual keyblade wielder. Maybe we'll get a clue at E3, perhaps. I doubt it but...*crosses fingers* there's always hope.

~NGD OMEGA~

Aros is perfect for the dual wielder, I don't know but it just seems to fit him, his friends would be all like "Hey, Aros, the Dawn are attacking!" And then he would whip out his blades and whop them. That would be cool.

Akkiko

Website
www.freewebs.com
Meanings;
Sora = Sky
Riku = Land, shore, agony of separation
Kairi = Estrangement, separation, dissociation, nautical mile, beaver
Namine = ???

I figured it mean Kaze, which means wind. It might be Umi (sea) but that's generally a girl's name. I dunno, I like Takeo ^^

~NGD OMEGA~

Kake is cool, but I would still like Aros, it just seems to fit him much more. Besides, I think his name would have to mean, I don't know, shadow or something.... maybe ice even... that sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back