• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's name is Kyara?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikg

dude i was looking in the fan corner and some retard sez that bhk's name is kyara.. wtf.. am i late.. did i not get some notice or is this guy retarded?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: bhk..

BHK has no official name, once he does a more intelligent person will post with 100 PERCENT PROOF. Untill then stay shut and cease to make topics about his name..

^^ Sorry about the harshness..he has no name yet..

KeybladeShadow88

after hearing all these stupid names that some people come up with, I've been wondering what some people here in the forums would like his name to be

karthikg

BHK has no official name, once he does a more intelligent person will post with 100 PERCENT PROOF. Untill then stay shut and cease to make topics about his name..

^^ Sorry about the harshness..he has no name yet..

yeah ok.. what part of SOME GUY IN FAN CORNER, NOT ME.. are u not getting here man? im not that stupid

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh..I'm not saying your stupid ^^ I was just simply replying..

Last edited:

karthikg

ok cool :) just wanted to make user he has no name no hard feelings yea?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned

that's true...the fact that he was named "kyara" for a short time was an old scan that identified him as a new character. it was shortened to chara and was translated to "kyara"...for a short time, i believed that that was his real name, but the numourous amount proof and debates proved me and any others wrong...

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com

kyara is actually a word for character in japanese so someone who was making a scan on a japanese magazine thought it was a name, but really they were just using kyara as a way to identify him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back