• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHKs Awakening and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

:sigh: everything does sound right but im refusing to belive it so yeah and sure maybe he knew this and sent it out so we all know but.....if this is true how sad we know how the game is gonna start. okay then for now im just gonna not belive it......i know i read this somewhere already and it said "this is not true just a thoery fan fic whichever" so yes im sticking to my memory on that. but uh did the creators of the game actully want us to know all this stuff????

iholdthekeys

ok 1. the creators of the game did not want us to know this but obviously there was sum1 who leaked information which is why we know this now
2. you read this in the BHK Topic Reborn thread........ where it was not proven to be fanfic but they burned the kid and told him to post his stuff in fanfic and ppl decided 2 not believe it and called his stuff fanfiction that was very convincing but untrue........
3. in this thread i am proving with recent news/translations/pics/trailers that the stuff this kid said was true and i don't understand y u don't believe it...... or choose not 2 believe it
4. yes it is sad that we probably know how the game is gonna start but think i did not really want to know the beginning of the game at all............... but this kid posted this........... it caught my eyes and i read it............. and now with all the new info we are getting it is starting to match up with this kid's post........... I AM JUST BRINGING IT ALL TO YOUR ATTENTION............. besides the game is not really spoiled 4 us just the beginning which isn't bad since we all kinda knew the game would start with bhk's awakening........ now if this kid posted the ending of the game........ well then that's a different story........ i would not try to help prove that he is right at all........... cuz then i would know the ending and spoil the game 4 myself and i would spoil it 4 every1 else................ i would also hunt this kid down 4 posting that............. but that is not the case.....

UnknownEnigma

hey.....youre right...the ending not messed up atleast and we all had ideas on how the beginning woulkd start....im not that upset anymore.....just disppaointed not how i thought it would start....ok im sorta eased....but im not beliveing it so yeah thanks for the attention catcher so yeah...

iholdthekeys

well i'm just here 2 help show every1 that everything this kid posted in the beginning of June is starting to show up in pics/translations and all the other stuff we've gotten these past weeks and now........

iholdthekeys

ok i just wanted to add in addition to everything else i posted that RikostheSavior said there were 6 Drive modes obviously Valor and Wisdom being 2 of them........... i am not saying there r 6 drive modes since i believe he played a rough draft demo version of the game so i think that at the time when he played it, there were only 6, but i think that if anything there are at least 6 drive modes............. i'm kind of hopeful that there are more:D....... also he said that the reason why sora(maybe BHK, i think i might have this backwards)....... knows BHK.......... nevermind i'll just find the post and repost it........... i'm also going to find the nomura interview where nomura talks about something axel does that will make you cry or w/e.......... cuz RikostheSavior also mentioned that 2....... so i want 2 find out if RIkostheSavior posted that b4 the Nomura interview........ cuz then that only helps further prove that all the stuff RikostheSavior posted was the actual beginning of KH2.......... and for those of you who don't believe me, even though i am backing this up.......... DO NOT CALL THIS A THEORY........... IT IS NOT A THEORY........... IT IS THE SUPPOSED REAL/MADE-UP(what other ppl think) KH2............. WHICH I AM SUPPORTING TO BE REAL WITH REAL EVIDENCE.................

EDIT: ok here it is

06-13-2005, 09:19 PM #1906

RikosTheSavior

Don't call Axel a shell just because he has no heart. The soul and body becomes a Nobody and thats exactly what he is. Also, don't assume that BHK is trying to stop Axel from seeing Sora. Just because we see a picture that has a little before-battle words such as "You can't see Sora!", we automatically assume that it's BHK just because he is holding two keyblades. We know you have to have a pure heart to hold a Keyblade, but thats only for the Keyblade Sora uses. Not all keyblades have the same requirements. And to sort of set peoples mind at ease, BHK is only related to Sora by heart. Nothing else. He isn't Sora's shell, brother, (or any relative for that matter.) some sort of memory, neighbor, Nothing. He only knows Sora because of something Namine did. (Hint, hint.) Also, did anyone take the time to consider that the XIII Organization isn't as evil as we see it to be?....Just because they seem evil, doesn't mean that they are evil. Also, as Namura stated, once Mickey takes off his hood everything will be explained. And for Sora's clothing, it is significant, but not as much as "WOW! I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!!!" Just know that it will sort of revolve around all 6 (yes, 6) of his Drive Forms.

iholdthekeys

here we go here is the last post that i think this kid made cuz then he disappeared from the forums.......... and he has never since appeared online 2 post nemore stuff.........

06-13-2005, 09:45 PM #1910

RikosTheSavior

Sora awakens from his sleep in the begining of KH2 and Axel and the rest of the Org. knows that he is there. I didn't get the part where BHK finds Castle Oblivion but after he gets there, Axel spots him, they talk for a few minutes and thats when Axel starts talking about Sora and things like that. From anger, BHK forms Oblivion and Oathkeeper and then he asks, "Where is Sora?" thats when Axel says "You can't see Sora!" and he is yelling because they are a good distance from each other in the room.

Now BHK asked where Sora was because Axel brought up the fact that he had a keyblade and since BHK had one, he asked him where Sora was. Now wouldn't you ask where someone was if they had a strong weapon like you?

Anyway, the point is that when BHK asks where Sora is, it's at the begining of the game when Sora first awakens. BHK wouldn't know where Sora was unless he knew he was in Castle Oblivion when he went into that deep slumber. Since Sora was in Castle Oblivion, and thats where the remaining Org. members where....Wouldn't it make sense if Axel told him he couldn't see Sora then explained why?

EDIT: cannot find the interview where nomura mentions something about axel breaking your heart (something along those lines) if sum1 can find it please post the interview........ if it is too long please just post the part about axel making you want to cry.... and put the date of when the interview was done.......... thank u

Last edited:

helios

Bronze Member
thats a good question even though i asked a quetion sorta like that earlier but maybe it wont have an effect and mabey it will.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
i agree w/ iholdthekeys or wat rikothesavior said....it seems 2 b something se would do....w/ some glitches...b cus it was prolly a demo..or a crak the kid got somehow.....i doubt hes a hacker....its impossible 2 hack in2 se and not get caught...

iholdthekeys

Oblivion wielder said:
Well it seems posssible to be true but its wierd...how did he got this info if they are real?...

as mentioned b4......... sum extremely major hacking is possible......... or maybe he really does have an uncle who works at square enix!! LOL

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Or naybe, instead of BHK having an affect on Sora, maybe the PS2 can recognise the choices on our save files, and copy it over for KH2, it worked for Golden Sun on GBA, so why wouldn't it work on PS2...

iholdthekeys

chaywa said:
Or naybe, instead of BHK having an affect on Sora, maybe the PS2 can recognise the choices on our save files, and copy it over for KH2, it worked for Golden Sun on GBA, so why wouldn't it work on PS2...

wat r u talking about!?!?!?!

obviously u have not read all the other posts made b4 this........... this is 1 of those threads where u NEED 2 read the posts 2 understand watz going on here cuz otherwise ur just lost..........

iholdthekeys

ok here is the thread brought back to life by me 4 all u 2 c

EDIT: nothingness this is the thread i PMd u about

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back