• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora/brave

sry this is just a question has anybody ever thought that BHK might be tidus! he looks like him just older. no flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

jk4eva

No, I don't think that can be a possibility. The last time we saw Tidus, he was on Destiny Islands. So how did he get off, hm?

Then again, if he was Tidus, he would have at least have some similarities to his younger self. Plus, I don't think they even look alike.
Just because he's blonde then it must be Tidus? <--- Wrong.
Please don't make that assumption.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Noruma already stated that those characters including the BHK(which I'm tired of calling him that) are just plain out brand new people that we've never seen talking about the 3 other friends who hang out with bHK at the clock tower but BHK does not look like Tidus now his friends they look like Wakka that girl and Tidus but not him

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
He isn't Tidus. BHK and Tidus look nothing alike. If you are comparing him to FFX Tidus then there is a SLIGHT resemblence. But Tidus was in Both KH1 AND KH:COM,as a child/teenager. There can't be more than one Tidus. If it were Tidus,he'd SOMEHOW become a Non-Existant and STILL be able to wield a keyblade,get a haircut,get some new duds,and have a REALLY good plastic surgeon. You should have at LEAST thought about some of those things before making this thread. Tidus being BHK would be impossible. This is even stupider than that thread that said Vann from FF12 was BHK. Plus Nomura already said BHK was a new character. Is Tidus a new character? NO! So how in the bloody hell could you possibly think BHK is Tidus? *Sighs*,n00bs and their impossible,no sense making theories.............

BTW: How can you ask a question like that and expect NOT to get flamed? In these forums,thats been proven impossible.

lpuesan

im a noob and I know that bhk is not tidus :D

plus:how would he get a keyblade because he would of met with sora battling heartless at end of the world :mad:

but I think if you do see him he will mabye have a sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back