• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK/Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
:cool: Okay I was reading the BHK topic Reborn again, and it got me thinking. What if Sora is reliving BHK's past meaning.

1) Sora is really BHK.
2) Axel is Riku.
3) Kairi is namie.

P.S. i know this is kinda dumb but this is what I think.

X DoubleSunday

That would be neat, and it does make some sense, the only thing is Kairi seems to be older than Namine. Because Namine is so small and looks very young and kairi has gotten taller and matured. But that is a neat theory though but then there would be no point in NHK supposedly "protecting sora" or why he won't let Axel see sora, b/c they're in the same time ya know?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I'm sorry but you are wrong.

Please refrain from being a n00b and go play Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and go watch the Jump Fiesta/Festa trailer and read the BHK Reborn topic AGAIN.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
i don't think that's the case. Can't it be that they are just new characters with possibly no connections to any other character? Just think about it. Not everyone has relations to other beings you know. Just because Ansem has his soul and body (possibly) taken over by DiZ doesn't mean every other character has another a different side to them.

D

Dark Heart

yeah. BHK is the other side of Sora's heart, and DiZ (The Superior) is (supposed to be) the shell of Ansem. Not every character has a reltion with another character. If that happened, Mickey could have a relation with Cloud! (You get my point)

E

Ecstacy

yeah actually nomura only stated that sora and bhk had a connection. in the end everything sorta does revolve around sora(everything has some kind of connection to him) so i would imagine that some other people have connections to other people. just a thought i had.

Brian

RMSDevils

kaizer21 said:
i don't think that's the case. Can't it be that they are just new characters with possibly no connections to any other character? Just think about it. Not everyone has relations to other beings you know. Just because Ansem has his soul and body (possibly) taken over by DiZ doesn't mean every other character has another a different side to them.

i think your kinda right i mean i think some times people take things way to far and think a little to hard. my theory is that they might have a little connnection to each other but not big.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1. The only similarities between the BHK and Sora are face and eyes. Maybe height.

2. Same goes for Kairi and Namine. Stratch height

3. Axel is not in any way Riku.

silver_shadow

nice, another thread about BHK, why dint you post this on the BHK -- reborn thing...?

And finnaly TH you gave up on that theory THANKS GOD, THANKS!!

EDIT: oh wait, why's the BHK thread closed??

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
the BHK topic was closed because it was dead, everyone said everything they could think to say, and it was overrun with dumb people saying that BHK is Sora's brother. Which would never happen. But back to my point, the only facts that we could dig up about BHK is that he got a mysterious connection to Sora, his name is important, his light colored clothes has a slight effect on the story, he has his own friends, possibly his form of goofy and donald as companions, he lives in twilight town, he's a key wielder, he has a connection with the organization, and he has blonde hair.

silver_shadow

Yes, and once they reveal his name,we will be sure about his connection with the 13th Order(i like that name better than the organization)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back