• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK/Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
well, i think we need to find out more bout BHK, a "connection", wont b enough i think, still keeps me wandering, so i reckon we should find out BHK's personality, movement, in order to relate him with sora. (not too clear in comunication sorr) :(

E

Ecstacy

no matter what happens the strongest connection i thiink is gonna be between riku,sora,bhk, and king mickey. they all are or were at some point key weilders. The reason i think bhk and sora are gonna have such a big connection is due to them both being shown through out all the trailers and the fact that bhk is playable. he wouldn't have such a big role if he had some kind of small connection with sora. the fact that they have so much physical similarities and that phrase 'he looks just like you" stays in my mind when thinking about these 2. so nobody is really thinking too much about the connection about these 2 because they in the end have to have some kind of deep connection.

Brian

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
well of course they have a strong connection, but knowing the complication in games that square is known for, their connection will either be dead open, but you won't learn about till late in the game, or it is an implied connection and it will very hard to comprehend because of the heavy detail that they put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back