• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
They fought in the area simlar to Roxas's awakening, so I just assumed Roxas pulled Sora into his heart, which at the time wasn't fully fused with Sora. Since, I also think, that each Keyblade wielder has a part of their heart that's connected to the keyblade. (Which is why they can call the keyblade back to them if they drop it)

BHK-25

ok but remember u dont need a heart to use a keyblade like roxas is a nobody he dont have one

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Other than saying OMFGZSORA IS THEPAWNZERS L33T! I'm going to explain my reason.

Sora is the best wielder overall. The whole fight was a bit unfair from the beginning anyway. Roxas is basically Sora, that mean is like fighting your own self. I remember Diz mentioning that Roxas holds half of Sora's power, and Roxas was using 2 keyblades against 1. It's kind of obvious who would have the advantage in this situation. Roxas blows was one key then the other, one key then the other, it's like you block one but another comes right at you and you have to think of something to avoid it right away, especially if its a fast opponent.

The fight was even until Sora lost his footing and dropped the keyblade. Roxas got cocky (that's not hesitating) and cornered him. That is not wining a fight, is when someone is defeated, hurt, challenger not being able to go on, or out. It happens also in action movies :D. The main char. gets cornered but comes up with something to get himself out by using one or more of his abilities (meaning all him, what he has), which is basically what Sora did. A battle shows what you got, and you are entitled to use what you got. There are no rules, no ends or buts. It's Roxas own fault he didn't saw it coming, thought he had it, but it didn't turn out that way, and left himself open. Sora won. And for people who call it a cheap shot, find out its definition first. That was no cheap shot, and it wasn't low. I don't even think Roxas knew that you can summon the keyblade back to you, he's never done that as far as I know or seen it. The only other wielder he fought was Riku, and he didn't use that tactic. He might have been truly "WTF?" XD

If Roxas kept going they would have continued, but he didn't, cause he got hit and dropped the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, even stumbled.

I still don't know what Roxas was trying to prove by ingnitiating a battle (there can be a lot concluded, mine is that he was testing Sora), or even how the Sora/Roxas fought. Maybe Sora got transported?

And...Riku is awesome. Though I don't think he is actually stronger than Roxas or Sora. Why is he in this thread that has nothing to do with him anyway?

darkriku101

First of all I say Riku is the strongest wielder because Riku and Sora never ACTUALLY fought they only fought when xenohart was in him and we never even saw the Riku Roxas fight so we don't know how Riku lost.

Then Roxas is second strongest for a couple of reasons. First one is because Roxas learned how to use the blade right away and he learned how to use 2 even quicker and also beat Axel, when Sora got his blade he couldnt even beat Leon (not saying Leon is weak but Sora was owned). Second is that when Sora and Roxas fought you could clearly see that Roxas was on the offencive the entire time while Sora could barely defend and then Sora lost his blade. Roxas stood over it, he wasnt going to finish Sora it was just a test. Roxas didn't want to finish Sora off and Sora's finishing blow wasn't cheap but it wasn't exactly fair. For ex. I was in an arguement with one of my ex friends and he just smoked me in the face out of nowhere while I was explaining my side of what happend, it wasn't exactly fair but it was surprising but after that I knocked him out. Sora could have allowed Roxas to get ready for round two but he didn't.

Now for all you guys who think Sora has the power to SUMMON his blade replay KH1 and you will see at the very beginning when Sora met Leon and Leon took the blade for a second it teleported back to him automatically because he was the bearer and Leon wasn't. Also look in KH2 when Jack Sparrow took the blade it again teleported back to Sora he has NO special summoning abilities neither does Riku or Roxas.

Last edited:
Y

yourmama1

i would say samouria in kh3 he has 3 keyblades 1 in mouth two in hands his keyblades are bolivion oathkeeper ultima from kh1

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
BHK-25 said:
im doing this thread to express my opinion. im sry if anyone gets outragedby this.
im not saying this is true.... so think a little before u start insulting me because of my opinion [or my bad english]

u know when u see the cutscene when u are in front of memory skyscraper?where sora fights roxas?

as they fight roxas show how he can wield the keyblade in a expert way that sora cant keep up with and at it end when sora has lost his weapon Roxas make a pose that i think means like i won but im being merciful to u i just wanted to see if u were stronger than me. and then sora teleport his keyblade in a disonest way and strike him.

i think that means roxas is a stronger and better keyblade wielder than sora and the only reason roxas lost is because sora cheated.

Cheated, huh? Tell me, if you got your weapon back are going to just stand there and let the enemy get his bearings back or are you going to take advantage of the fact your enemy isn't very mindful of his surroundings? This Sora cheating excuse is getting very lame amongst KH fans who just don't want to admit that Sora won a fight( these are the same lame brains who caused Square to ruin Sora's personality in the first place. GOOD JOB BY THE WAY :mad: !).

Besides, if you hadn't noticed Sora was holding back on Roxas. He wasn't even trying to fight. That's why the fight scene was so lame. If Sora started swinging we would've gotten a good fight but alas he held back.

Haruko

This should be in the spoiler section. There are many people on this site that have yet to play the game because its not released in their countries. Anyway Its not cheating when you see an opening for an attack. In any type of fencing that it what you are looking for. Also they are equal because. Roxas is sora, Roxas holds half of sora's power.

E

Eternal_Silence

I'm going to say...Sora because he has defeated every keyblade wielder we know of except King Mickey....but I'm assuming Sora is stronger.

KH2_Roxass

For me Roxas is better than sora because he can use 2 keyblades without fusing.but I didnt like when Roxas just attackes Sora and used to keyblades and Sora one. Thar was not fair :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back