• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK-25

im doing this thread to express my opinion. im sry if anyone gets outragedby this.
im not saying this is true.... so think a little before u start insulting me because of my opinion [or my bad english]

u know when u see the cutscene when u are in front of memory skyscraper?where sora fights roxas?

as they fight roxas show how he can wield the keyblade in a expert way that sora cant keep up with and at it end when sora has lost his weapon Roxas make a pose that i think means like i won but im being merciful to u i just wanted to see if u were stronger than me. and then sora teleport his keyblade in a disonest way and strike him.

i think that means roxas is a stronger and better keyblade wielder than sora and the only reason roxas lost is because sora cheated.

O

Oberon

Wow... You're not very conclusive, no offense. And that wouldn't make much sense because sora is, infact, the best wielder.

Last edited:

trinitysora

both are wrong because because riku was supposed to be the true keyblade weilder
and now that he has it hes better then sora and roxas

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well I think Sora is the best wielder when the time presents itself for him to showoff..like LOOK AT ME I CAN CUT A BUILDING INTO 10 PIECES..XD....Sora "experience" comes when it is most needed....and so does Roxas'.....but as for best weilder I saw Roxas I just like the way he handles himself when he fight he just has a certain gracefulness like in deep dive..and that was my opinion

Dr. Stoopid

Roxas did have two blades, so it's not a conclusive experiment. If two people had equal skill, someone with two swords should always win by blocking with both, then freeing one of them when they get into a tie-up and attacking with one while the other is still tied up. (Like the ending of that movie, Shanghai Knights) If they both had one or two, it would be a tie since they are basically the same person, but Sora should win after a long drawn out battle thanks to his experience.

Last edited:

BHK-25

he was being merciful and that didnt stopped sora he atacked him that wasnt right

O

Oberon

trinitysora said:
both are wrong because because riku was supposed to be the true keyblade weilder
and now that he has it hes better then sora and roxas

NO...^^???? That is so wrong, has riku spent as much time WITH THE KEYBLADE AS SORA? NO. So stfu.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well Sora is ruthless to anyone in the ORG.or an Org coat..no matter who they are..thats why Sora attacked when he saw an opening...and Roxas like the better man said "You make a good other"..meaning I guess he wanted Sora to do that..>_>..

BHK-25

if u think a little riku has spend more time training then sora sora was sleeping for a year

BHK-25

Well Sora is ruthless to anyone in the ORG.or an Org coat..no matter who they are..thats why Sora attacked when he saw an opening...and Roxas like the better man said "You make a good other"..meaning I guess he wanted Sora to do that..>_>..

ok that maybe right but i guess he wanted to know if sora would do what ever it need to get to his goal forgetting his inocence and using hate to win

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
riku isnt the best.cuz if he was the best he would hav defeated sora at hollow bastion in kh1.sora is better but it makes no sense cuz they are the same person so roxas gets his fighting skills(i think) from sora

O

Oberon

BHK-25 said:
if u think a little riku has spend more time training then sora sora was sleeping for a year
That still doesn't make a difference. Sora still has Roxas with him... And that's much more power than riku himself.

BHK-25

That still doesn't make a difference. Sora still has Roxas with him... And that's much more power than riku himself.

i know that....to me the best wielder is roxas

BHK-25

look roxas is skilled with one and 2 keyblades he has quick strong and graceful moves

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
OK first why is Riku beging..thrown into this I mean Riku was beat by Roxas..I'm not saying that he is weak but Sora beats Riku...and so does Roxas...just cuz Riku is the orignal Keyblade master..doesnt mean anything...he got beat and is not the best...like Roxas he should just get over it...and admit that others are better than him..well at least thats what I think

O

Oberon

BHK-25 said:
look roxas is skilled with one and 2 keyblades he has quick strong and graceful moves
And Sora can drive into 4 drive forms... What's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back