• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Sora Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Form

• Valor Form

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Wisdom Form

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Final Form

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Master Form

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
the best form is definitely final form. You do so many combos that it is almost impossible for the enemy to hit you. also it is hard to get . Master form is the next best form and then it is valor form. i hate wisdom form because you shoot these things out of your keyblade and i never end up killing a lot of people.

Soren

Awards
I choose Wisdom Form. While Final Form is awesome, a properly used and fine tuned Wisdom form can be just as deadly. In addition, the fact that he Keyblade acts more like a "Magic Gun" in this form allows you to fight at l a distance without using spells. This makes it easier to heal and escape, or to just be cheap when fighting close ranger fighters who don't cover a lot of ground really really quickly.

Not much needs to be said about Final Form, or Anti-Form for that matter.

Master form is okay, but it gets over shadowed by Final form rather quickly. It also makes it difficult to hit enemies who stick close to the ground.

Unfortunately for Valor form, I'm a magic user when it comes to RPGs. That being said, Valor form is my least favorite form out of the bunch since you can't use magic. It's also, in my opinion, the most vulnerable because of this hinderance.

I've seen Limit form in action on youtube, and I gotta say that it looks friggin sweet. I like how you get all your old abilities back form KH1. On top of it all you get HP back for each an every blow you land on the opponent when using your special attacks. If KH2:FM+ was brought to America, i think Limit might've been my favorite form.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Final Form is obviously the best with power and crap. Limit Form is just plain amazing and very fast, so I'd go with Limit.

KeyMasterX

Even though Limit Form isnt in KH2 i like it,it gives that KH1 feeling!Final,Anti,and Master is cool w/me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back