• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Sora Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Form

• Valor Form

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Wisdom Form

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Final Form

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Master Form

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xgnarmanx

Their is certain moves that master can do that final cant so sometimes I like going master instead of final because of that.

I agree master forms tornado attack thing is really helpful when you want to spread everything out. Master seems like it has more of a kick to it while final form just deals massive amounts of damage with out knocking the enemy back which is bad if your getting surrounded .

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
For me it was Master Form. Although it was nice to fly in Final, it just seemed a little out of control for me.

Sparks

gone
Well you have to lock on and learn how to control it or else you'll be flying off of cliffs.

-+zackdabomb+-

battling the heartless with Roxas in 358/2 days!!
Wisdom form is actually pretty weak for an upgraded Sora..it does not have that many attacks and you are very slow while hovering around!
Final Form is the overall best due to many upgraded special attacks that do massive damage to enemies! And plus Sora just looks so kick butt in it!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
True that. Final did look better as well. Alawys wanted to check out the form in FM+ where he could use old abilities from KH1. But sadly they didn't release FM+ here >.<

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Nor the UK. I sold my KH2 like an idiot cuz I thought they would when I heard there was gonna be one >.> Very stupid of me. Oh well got it free anyways.

Nobody#10

oK WE SHOULD ALL KNOW THAT FINAL FORM IS AWESOME BUT IT IS SO POWERFUL LVL 7 WHEN YOU HAVE ULTIMA WEAPON AND FENRIR EQUIPPED AND LETS NOT FORGET GLIDE IT IS AWESOME.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
oK WE SHOULD ALL KNOW THAT FINAL FORM IS AWESOME BUT IT IS SO POWERFUL LVL 7 WHEN YOU HAVE ULTIMA WEAPON AND FENRIR EQUIPPED AND LETS NOT FORGET GLIDE IT IS AWESOME.
I know it's very awesome but you seem a little overly passionate about this. Glide is very useful, though

Lolita

Dear You
I like Final Form best. :/
Master Form was cool, but Final Form is even better with glide and all.
Wisdow Form was neh, not so great imo.
Valor Form was okay, better than Wisdom, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back