• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Sora Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Form

• Valor Form

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Wisdom Form

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Final Form

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Master Form

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I liked them all but valor form is so much fun! You feel like you are pwning everything, and your combo point never ends, although master and final are also epic, and wisdom I will say is pretty nice, anti form i used to like, until i got it in like every boss fight, then I was pissed and never liked it again, but it still looks awesome!

Tweenager

Anti form is the best, clearly.
It's alot faster in battle and getting to areas in general.
But, I don't like the non-availability of action commands or use in boss battles.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
tsk tsk tsk. .i voted for Final Form. .because i love the glide ability and damn.! his grinding & endless damage rocks!. .

but then i thought, hmm, Wisdom Form is also good. .with all that shooting power.! heheh, i just wish that they added a charged shot ability or something like that. .

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
1. Final
2. Master
3. Anti

The attacks are pretty powerful and hyper. And there's also the gliding for Final =p

xDENLINx

Anti. Just because I was getting really angry at Xaldin when I couldn't beat him so I tried to use wisdom, but I got anti instead and it worked a dream. I won. Hurray for me.

Radon

mofo
Dual wielding ones. However, even though it's weak as shit, when Sora scratches in antiform is cool.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Despite the fact that you cannot pick up any items, I loved Anti- Form. The fact that Sora hang's off edges with his foot is one of my favourite things that you can do, strangley.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I loved going into anti-form, even though it has often led me to dying when dealing with bosses and I change. Not being able to cure sucked, but great considering that this is, basically, his Heartless form and thus is accurate.

But, I really liked Master. For some reason, even though the costume was yellow, it was my favorite to play with and as. I liked Valor as well, and I used it the most, but Master was the best.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Master was my favorite, Final is a little hard to control, since it glides even when you don't move.
Master can do ground and air attacks, and cast magic.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yup gotta agree, the easiest is to take him through the world that never was a few times in final form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back