• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Best KH Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite KH game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerruss

Awards
Speak for yourself buddy Kh2 in alot of ways was better than KH1 the the few problems were difficulty and platforming.

Hmm that is odd because those were most of the reasons why I liked KH more then KHII.

I also like the 100 acre wood mini-games better in KH.

Overall Sora moves smoother in KH II, but the level design is KH was so much better in my preference.
I preferred KH's magic system to KH II's.
I miss specials like ARS Arcanium and Ragnarok.
I know they were in KH II FM+ in a form, but I would have liked them out of drives.

Also the KH magic system favored special abilities using magic also.
Focusing on magic was almost useless in KHII, but in KH it was different then normal attacks and sometimes was better for using normal attacks so you could heal more and stuff.

KH:
+ Better magic system
+ Making the game be more then mashing x
+ Having reasons to revisit worlds besides just for synthesizing

- Sometimes it was hard to tell whether the chests that required pixel perfect jumping was meant for then or when you could jump higher.
- Some Chests you could never open if you have maxed out that gummy part

KH II:
+ Drives they made Sora have more interesting moves and be more fun to play as
+ Combat was more fluid

- Colosseum was almost useless
- They gave you all these jumping abilities and no real use for them
- Sora lost 10-20 points of IQ

That is all I have to say

000akihaha

Kingdom Hearts is always the best among all the others. I like it because it's not so complicated compared to Kingdom Hearts 2. With the release of Chains of Memories & BBS & Days it does help make KH II less complicated and more understandable EXCEPT it only makes thing more twisted since there is like 3 sides of stories that we don't know and we have to understand.

Of course, making a game complicated is the great thing for a great game but if it's TOO complicated then some gamers might actually give up trying to understand the whole game. It's good to know i'm still a fan of Square Enix's game, if not i would actually give up understanding it. Lol.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I tend to see people who like KH2 more than KH1 are complete idiots.

I just wish it wasn't such a button masher. I mean, Sora could do like twenty moves in a single combo. Thanks to that, and the fact you could invent as many strength potions as you'd like, Sephiroth, the hardest boss in KH2 (I'm not counting LS cause that's FM) was a JOKE!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
KH2 did win, didn't it? Anyway, I started this thread awhile ago, before the 'Your Favorite _______' rule went in to place, just to say.

Magic

CoM for the story was the best for me, but all around KH 1 was the best. Fun bosses, worlds connected to the main story, and cliffhangers made it a great game.

mikejaxer

COM was the best storywise, gameplay wise i hated the card system I got used to it but i hated it, for the last few bosses it was just me spamming eternal frame.
KH1 is my least favourite because it had Deep Jungle/Atlantic and all it's back tracking, getting loss etc. And the camera controls! eww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back