• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Final Mix Guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewonderer

Hello, I am about to start playing the original Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. I do not know which translation and an overall guide to use. i used to use electrospecter but he for the non final mix one. Can somebody link me to a final mix guide that puts in extras and side quests as you go along in the story (like electrospecter) and not at the end?

Sparks

gone
Wait you used the 300 page Electrospecter guide! I did too! THAT IS THE BEST GUIDE IN THE WORLD!!!!

thewonderer

ya i did, it was awesome but apparently there is none like that for final mix. I want one that is exactly like electrospecter, but with the final mix changes added as you go along and not listed as "sidequests" AT THE END of a tutorial. I guess i'll make those changes myself, lol. thanks for all the help guys!

thewonderer

i know what u mean. Im depressed because there is no guide nearly of that depth for final mix even if the changes were minimal :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back