• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Behind The Door...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarocker

Excuse me but do someone remember if the contents behind the door of Destiny Islands was revealed? If so, what was behind that door?

~ragnarok

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I thought it was Ansem and/ or Diz in the cloak.

And I think it was the heart or DI behind the door. It would hae been cool to see it though.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I opened an exact same thread about this and it was clarrified that it was the door to Darkness

Jake

the cloaked guy was ansem and the world's heart was behind the door.

lux_crusader

It was the heart of the world. When Riku was younger he saw the keyhole appear on it. Then later, as the world is being destroyed, it opens up and darkness pours out.

The cloaked man was Xehanort before he takes Riku's body. He shows up later like that when he takes Riku's body, and he says the same speech he tells Sora on the islands again right before you fight him.

Twiligan

I thought the cloacked guy was Xemnas. Behind the door is the heart of that world, the Keyhole was revealed to Riku, so thats a telltale sign that thats what it is.

Twiligan

The Hearts of All Worlds Is Kingdom Hearts. And yes, the door lead to Destiny Island's heart, or world's heart itself. And the keyhole was reveled to Riku because he was a future keyblade master before he took the darkness and Sora had to be...

couldnt agree more wit ya pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back