• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Begginer packs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EnderWiggin

how much triple triad cards r u supposed to get in a begginer pack, I only got 3 and I don't have money to buy a pack.

L

Lord Marluxia

It used to be 5, but I guess it was lowered to 3 as a part of the whole "make it extremely hard so you have to earn each and every gil" thing TM is trying to pull

EnderWiggin

how am I supposed to get money for more cards, I know he doesn't want spamming but I don't have many other options

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*sigh* three cards in triad...i think thats over the hook hard....it costs 500 for a pack...o.o;;

C

crazyflip423

This really sux that we need to buy cards to get started in TT. Now i gotta wait till tomorrow before i do nething, plus, where is scan yourself, its not up.

L

Lord Marluxia

Ugh... TM is really making the experience a tough one. We're probably gonna have to wait a few days of saving before we can do anything. Anyway, the TT is going to be impossible since we all start with 3 cards anyway.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Lord Marluxia said:
Ugh... TM is really making the experience a tough one. We're probably gonna have to wait a few days of saving before we can do anything. Anyway, the TT is going to be impossible since we all start with 3 cards anyway.

Just basically live off of your job salary.
When you feel the time is right, use it.

L

Lord Marluxia

Good point i almost forgot about the jobs... Man I'm gonna have to wait 24 hours before i can do anything ><

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yes same here...while i do want the rpg inferno hard...

i dont know...mabey things can be too hard...

but the ipb forums was too easy..this is too hard >.>;;

Back