• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Website 100% complete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
NOTE: I have been gone from the forums for a while so I don't know if this has been posted yet or not. If it has, I greatly apologize!

Today, I clicked on the BBS website for no reason to then find out that now the wallpapers that were missing are now all there. All of the "question" or blank boxes are now filled, thus the site is fully complete.

Kind of odd to announce this when the game has been out for over 2 months but I decided to do say anyway for those who are curious.
KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX

Absent axel

New wallpaper was meh D':

Honestly you would think the site had been finished after released,

State

Awards
Those wallpapers look too girly and kiddie. Meanwhile, those PSP wallpapers look better than the PC ones, but still, I feel as if there's something missing from the first PSP wallpaper...

Awards
That's strange, cuz about a month ago, someone fooled around with the URL and unlocked the final wallpaper, and it was completely different. It was the CGI pic of Terra, Aqua, Ven, MX, Vanitas, and Mickey --the pic that was on the cover of the BBS ultimania it was a lot awesomer lol. I wonder why they replaced it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is the real 4th wallpaper? The one (Sorry person, I can't remember who you are) found a while ago was much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back