• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Ultimania Questions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
even if it might not be locked. it would need a requirement to be found, i wouldnt think it would just be needed to be a keyblade weilder. she wanted to protect ven and that included protecting him from mx.

i doubt anyone can just walk around there and stumble upon it

Another Report said:
II – Worlds appear in KH. Could you please give an explanation of the means of coming and going between them?
Concerning the structure of worlds, first Sora and the Disney characters, and wherever we dwell, these so called “normal worlds” are attached to a World of Light. If all of these exist at the same level and you imagine them all sitting on top of a plane, there is also plane of existence on the other side where the World of Darkness exists.
At present, there are 4 worlds in between these planes that have appeared: A) Castle Oblivion, B) Twilight Town, C) Yen Cid’s Tower, and D) The World That Never Was. Constructed in this manner, Light < C < B > A > D > Darkness, you can imagine 2 planes with stairs ranging between the worlds. There are 2 means of transfer between these worlds, the first being the Gummi Ship Sora uses in what is called the “Sea of Outer Space.” In this way they can come and go between the worlds dotted through space. There is an invisible shell covering these worlds, so as to preserve the original world from interference from other worlds. By opening the hearts of each of these worlds this shell is broken and will become a group of shooting stars pouring down. Once settled, these shooting stars will become the Gummi Parts of the Gummi Ship. As they were originally from the shell covering these worlds, it becomes possible to interfere into each world.

I think some form of security was already taken according to this quote from Another Report. The Land of Departure was originally one of the "normal worlds" in the Realm of Light, so that it could be accessed regularly. Then somehow just by, using Master Eraqus' Keyblade on the World, it went from a world in the Realm of Light, to a world in the Inbetween Realm very close to the Realm of Darkness. So moving it to another realm and, changing the world entirely is pretty high measures of security. So I would assume that locking the Chamber of Waking would be important to the story, and therefor would have appeared in the cutscene, but it didn't so I don't beleive it happened.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
im pretty sure she locked it.....

YouTube - Birth by Sleep - Last Episode part 2
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
so id say what? about 20? 25 more days till we get the ultimania?

anyways, alot alot of new questions came with bbs, so i wanted to know what you guys wanted to know the answer to the most? what answer are you looking forward to?

ME

1. wtf is going on with mx, xehanort, terranot, xemmnas. who's who and who's in control of who.

2. more into ven's connection with sora, how he's able to connect with pretty much anyone.

3.vanitas, will we see him again (ill put my money on that we will)

4. lingering sentiments, what exactly are they and is vanitas sentiment canon.

5. their armors, and their abilities to transform their keyblades.

6.the x-blade, a better explanation on what it is, and what can be done with it.

7. most of all, what kh game will be next? the mistery kh or 3?
I am looking forward to most of these, but a bunch are self explanatory through the game, it ill just be reassuring to see the ultiminia

Alex999

the chamber of sleep is another good question. what is it for? its even more confusing now that we know aquas not dead and hes not talking to her spirit or something

siegleeagle

the chamber of sleep is another good question. what is it for? its even more confusing now that we know aquas not dead and hes not talking to her spirit or something

Maybe Terra's mind was partly in control and wanted to protect the symbol of his friend (Aqua's armor) he may not remember but the connections always exist even if they can't remember. Also when someone said they heard someone talk back to xemnas maybe it was Aqua's keyblade. If you look at a keyblade as sort of an extention to one's self maybe that coul be the reason.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Eraqus maybe. I'd like to know that too. I also want to know more on Ansem and his whole survival thing. But my questions circulate more around Terra/Xemnas/Terranort/Ansem SoD/MX thing and Ven/Sora/Vanitas

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
he was never confirmed to be non canon either but so many people assumed bullshit that he was "non canon" and yet nomura specifically said it doesnt matter if we thought if he was terra or not BUT he never said if it was canon or not. people just assumed.

i always thought he was canon

his words still held a meaning thus he was canon

When Nomura said it didn't matter if we thought it was Terra or not then we assumed we were not meant to take it seriously and therefore we deemed it non canon with good reason to. But we were wrong.

So yeah LS is canon now but question is will Vanitas' lingering sentiment be canon or not?

State

Awards
So yeah LS is canon now but question is will Vanitas' lingering sentiment be canon or not?

Seeing how things with the LS, I suppose for the time being it won't be cannon... But that dark sphere that was released was something to take note off.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
When Nomura said it didn't matter if we thought it was Terra or not then we assumed we were not meant to take it seriously and therefore we deemed it non canon with good reason to. But we were wrong.

It doesn't seem like it will, there was no dialogue or even much interaction other than appearing fighting then dissapearing. Unlike Lingering Sentiment, who appeared spoke, fought, and spoke again then went into a kneeling position. Xemnas appeared spoke, fought, then spoke again and dissapeared. So it seems that canon Secret Bosses have dialogue.

Seeing how things with the LS, I suppose for the time being it won't be cannon... But that dark sphere that was released was something to take note off.

True, it is odd that it would just appear releasing the Vanitas Sentiment. Then take him away after his defeat.

Samhain

Bronze Member
not really...

i always thought the lingering s was canon because he actually spoke to you unlike ANY other secret boss who never spoke to you. sephiroth doesnt count cause he wasn't a secret boss like LS.

the words always held a meaning but the fight indeed was not suppose to be happen. either way since words from what he said held a meaning then i took it canon but what he said was canon. nomura never said it wasn't canon or his words weren't either. he said it was irrelevant if it was terra or not but thats the thing he never argued that the ls is nothing but a fun boss fight and his words held no meaning wat so ever.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
not really...

i always thought the lingering s was canon because he actually spoke to you unlike ANY other secret boss who never spoke to you. sephiroth doesnt count cause he wasn't a secret boss like LS.

the words always held a meaning but the fight indeed was not suppose to be happen. either way since words from what he said held a meaning then i took it canon but what he said was canon. nomura never said it wasn't canon or his words weren't either. he said it was irrelevant if it was terra or not but thats the thing he never argued that the ls is nothing but a fun boss fight and his words held no meaning wat so ever.

Xemnas spoke, so Lingering Sentiment was no different. Also Nomura actually stated the opposite, and stated that the words he spoke was important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back