• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS trailer most damage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven's keyblade

First let me start off by saying this is not a versus thread.This isn't about who's more powerful or who's weaker, but more simply about the damage each warrior took.

Anyway I'm sure all of us here have seen the BBS trailer.Anyway I got into an argument with my friend the other day about this.I said that Ven took the most damage but then he says Terra took the most damage.Thinking about it they all took different types of damage.

Aqua-The most powerful blunt force attack.She was risen I would roughly say 100ft into the air by keyblade and then fell and made a crater.She hit so hard her armor burst and she was physucally exausted.Her armor looked like it actually saved her life, but she was still tired.It actually took her a while to get up and about.

Ven-most horrible damage.I'm not sure how to explain this one.If you have a word for it please tell me.Anyway first he gets hit by the swarm of keyblades and hits the ground,but this wasn't too bad.Then he gets grabbed by his head which probably strain on his body and neck.Then his head gets squeezed hard enough to break his helmet and seemingly to cause him some trauma to the point when he stops moving for a while.Then he gets frozen entirely.I'm not sure if this was painful or was just quick.Then the most horrible part-he gets thrown off the cliff.His helmet pieces start getting broken off
and he probably got hurt as well.If you look when he was looking at Aqua people can say different things,but Im going to say he was in exscruciating painand lost hope in the battle.

Terra-most substantial and substained damage.Now if you think about it Terra took the most attacks during the battle or at least his armor.First he gets hit in mid-air by a rising cliff.That must have hurt his stomach and/or lower body to an extent.Then he gets hit by a powerful thunder spell and his armor becomes cracked and on fire.It seems as though his armor took this attack.Then he's running and jumps off the cliff after the keyblades come after him and goes tumbling down the cliff.It seems as thugh this is a perfect mix between armor and physical damage.Then he gets hit by the wave of keyblades in mid-air.This is damage the armor takes.Then Aqua casts a reflect spell on him and it explodes with him inside.This was physical enough to the point as though he looks like he's knocked out.Then MX freezes his arm sending him flying back.He semms as though he's inshock when Ven gets caught by MX but then again he may have though Ven would've gotten out or MX may not do what it seemed like he would.Straight when he gets up the Keyblade swarm attack him and send him flying down the cliff while still getting attcked and from the looks of the area the was a land uprising most likely from the impact.So it's safe to say his armor took more of the damage when he's able to get up,but then you can see he took some damage when he's huffing like he'ss tired.

Note:Again this is about the damage each one took and what you think about not who's stronger or who won the fight.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
So what is this about exactly? It's basically an analysis of the trailer, which I think you have taken too much into consideration.

Radon

mofo
most damage goes to ven. he was dropped off a cliff after having his head squashed and being frozen. what could hurt mroe than that.

Ven's keyblade

So by looking at the damge of the characters in a trailer helps us do what exactly?
Nothing really.It's just so I can hear people's thoughts on this.Someone might say that aqua is the strongest because she to the most blunt damage and was actually able to still move.Someone might argue this with Ven or Terra(well they have to actually)and this is just the place to do it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
TAV lost. At least in the trailer. That's the analysis. All that isn't needed.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Interesting thread. I think Terra took the most damage.
First he's smashed by the rising land, then he's hit by
the Dark Soldier's lightning attack, then the tornado of
Keyblades attack him upwards, then his arm is frozen,
then the tornado of Keyblades hit him downward as
he crashes at the bottom of the cliff. Terra's list of
damage is longer than either Aqua or Ven's. (but I
guess getting frozen might qualify as a significant
amount of damage, but only if the inense cold caused
Ven a great amount of pain)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Given.

Vex123

Interesting. Nice job on the analysis, it really helps to put it perspective in a way. It kind of shows the extent of MX's ruthlessness in battle.

Ven's keyblade

I just remembered something interesting. Right when Ven got frozen his body twitched so it's very possible he was in pain from it.Then when Aqua caught him he looked like he was about to cry.(but wouldn't you after getting frozen and falling off a cliff).

Laliani

I live in a little place I like to call home ^_^
I think Ven took the most damage. He wasn't even moving by the end, after all. At least everybody else was up and about.

I just remembered something interesting. Right when Ven got frozen his body twitched so it's very possible he was in pain from it.Then when Aqua caught him he looked like he was about to cry.(but wouldn't you after getting frozen and falling off a cliff).

Oi, seriously? Probecito :( (probably didn't spell that right ^-^')

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Frostbite? Terra wound up losing his life/becoming Xehanort in that battle.

Terra CLEARLY got the shit beat out of him end of the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back