• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS title secret... WARNING:THEORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light

Gettin ready for my middle school grad. party
WHAT the hell are you saing?! No one can read your illegible sentences.

here fine i hate english thogh im typin fast ill type slow
Thets what it said "war born of confusion" plus someone also mention that the king was yen sid's apprentice durin birth by sleep so yen sid train the king for this continuous war so thats how yen sid knows about the war so well thats why its in his book better pmf

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
yes thats wat it says born of confusion and i notice that someone post wat i 4got which was when the king bcame yen sids apprentice durin bbs so thats how he knows about the war thats y its in his book so also congrats IHaveItMemorized bout remindin me so i hope that help people understand it all

~ en ingles, por favor. -_-

xXMarukuXx

Besides explaining Xenahort past among other things BBS is also to comprehend the future of KH cause i think that after BBs358/2 days and Coded KH will have an unexpected turn

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
here fine i hate english thogh im typin fast ill type slow
Thets what it said "war born of confusion" plus someone also mention that the king was yen sid's apprentice durin birth by sleep so yen sid train the king for this continuous war so thats how yen sid knows about the war so well thats why its in his book better pmf

By english smartness, I meant grammar and punctuation as well. You know, periods. Those things that end a sentence and start a new one? They help people understand what you mean and don't make you look like an idiot. Try a question mark next time you want to ask a question. It'll let people know you're asking a question. What grade are you in; third?

Harcourt Grammar Glossary

Last edited:

The Light

By english smartness, I meant grammar and punctuation as well. You know, periods. Those things that end a sentence and start a new one? They help people understand what you mean and don't make you look like an idiot. Try a question mark next time you want to ask a question. It'll let people know you're asking a question. What grade are you in; third?

Harcourt Grammar Glossary

Well guess wat this is sorta like im and textin and so on ya dont need periods and i HSTE I mean HATE English class so other words no and Its not like when im talkin i say... "What Questionmark I HATE English exclamation Mark read it like u were talkin otherwords Read it out loud

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Dont double post, that's what we have the edit button for

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well guess wat this is sorta like im and textin

You're not. You have a Keybloard in front of you. ACT like you're capable of higher thought please.

and so on ya dont need periods

You do if you want people to understand you.

and i HSTE I mean HATE English class so other words no

Is that why you're beating the english language like a runaway slave?

and Its not like when im talkin i say... "What Questionmark I HATE English exclamation Mark read it like u were talkin otherwords Read it out loud

Yes, but you look retarded when you don't use periods, commas, and question marks. I think you're failing your classes; which is why you hate english so hard. You don't HAVE to type in perfect english; at least use punctuation.

At least I came up with a clever theory

And what exactly do you consider clever? Because this isn't clever. Yannis is clever. And Yannis can't make a theory for shit.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

And what exactly do you consider clever? Because this isn't clever. Yannis is clever. And Yannis can't make a theory for shit.

LOL, where is Yannis?

woop woop!!!

Dragoryu

My new favorite quote.

Anyway, I think I know what she's trying to say, and I hope I'm wrong. She's saying that the statement in Yen Sid's book that says "when will this born of confusion end?" is related to the title of birth by sleep because born and birth are pretty much the same thing. Which...doesn't seem very intelligent.

The Light

You're not. You have a Keybloard in front of you. ACT like you're capable of higher thought please.

You do if you want people to understand you.

Is that why you're beating the english language like a runaway slave?

Yes, but you look retarded when you don't use periods, commas, and question marks. I think you're failing your classes; which is why you hate english so hard. You don't HAVE to type in perfect english; at least use punctuation.

Ok Mr. Smarty Pants I dont use perods in this cause its like im and i dont use it then and texting i dont In English I do ok and to make you happy I cant believe I'm doin this I'll use punatuation from this point on I cant garantee spellin cause that I stink at and i have a 93 in Englis which is an -A which works for me and I love america I just don't like all the rules behind English class like why we capatalize this and why we do this their aren't that many rules in latin or greek or spanish or french and so on its proven Engllish is the hardest language to learn in the world. so there:nahnah:

Dragoryu

Okay, I hate the English language as much as the next guy, but this isn't IM. Contrary to popular belief, a forum should not resemble an IM conversation. Laws of grammar apply. And just because English is hard to learn doesn't mean you can just abuse it for no reason. A couple of typos, fine. A "u" instead of "you", fine (though a stretch). But this? This is just hard to read. If you want people to understand what you're saying, at least attempt to type legibly.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ok Mr. Smarty Pants I dont use perods in this cause its like im and i dont use it then and texting i dont In English I do ok and to make you happy I cant believe I'm doin this I'll use punatuation from this point on I cant garantee spellin cause that I stink at and i have a 93 in Englis which is an -A which works for me and I love america I just don't like all the rules behind English class like why we capatalize this and why we do this their aren't that many rules in latin or greek or spanish or french and so on its proven Engllish is the hardest language to learn in the world. so there:nahnah:

I understand that english is the hardest language to learn. But there is an equivalent to a period in every language. Just like there is a question mark. The japanese equivalent is the particle "ka"

I don't know about commad, I rather doubt it. But I have a question. If you hate english, why come to an american forum and speak english?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back