• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS theory, XEMNAS/ANSEM/VENTUS/???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is this believable???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaek

Ok, I was just thinking that well the samurai drawing of the supposedly master of ATV, and he looks like Xemnas and Ansem combined. What if xemnas and ansem are his nobody and heartless. So aqua is in the room of sleep ( if thats what its called) and TERRA IS IN THE ROOM OF AWAKENING!!!!! Ven cannot be in the room of awakening cause he was "erased". I believe he is in sora somehow and that he is the reason why sora's nobody looks like ven and also why ven could use the keyblade. Cause if Xemnas was terra how come he cant use his keyblade???? See, see? Oh and this is my first thread so please do not flame me. This is what ive figured from all the clues ive seen on BBS. So im hoping i'll have more later on if everyone likes this.

P

path to light91

Ok, I was just thinking that well the samurai drawing of the supposedly master of ATV, and he looks like Xemnas and Ansem combined. What if xemnas and ansem are his nobody and heartless. So aqua is in the room of sleep ( if thats what its called) and TERRA IS IN THE ROOM OF AWAKENING!!!!! Ven cannot be in the room of awakening cause he was "erased". I believe he is in sora somehow and that he is the reason why sora's nobody looks like ven and also why ven could use the keyblade. Cause if Xemnas was terra how come he cant use his keyblade???? See, see? Oh and this is my first thread so please do not flame me. This is what ive figured from all the clues ive seen on BBS. So im hoping i'll have more later on if everyone likes this.

i think that Xemnas and Ansem SoD are the heartless and nobody of KH2's Xehanort.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i think that Xemnas and Ansem SoD are the heartless and nobody of KH2's Xehanort.
i think wat he was trying to say is that TAV master turn into Xehanort and mansex and ansem SOD are his nobody and heartless

Zaek

What if the master of VAT is Xehanort and the problems that occur in bbs turns his hair white? Then when he and others were experimenting on hearts and then he becomes xemnas and xehanort, and the others become the organization XIII.

Yuuki

What if the master of VAT is Xehanort and the problems that occur in bbs turns his hair white? Then when he and others were experimenting on hearts and then he becomes xemnas and xehanort, and the others become the organization XIII.

could be possible but what's still missing is how did he lost his memories,how did his eyes/hair change andwhy did he turn evil.

P

path to light91

True that could happen. but what would happen to Terra? Aqua? Ven?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Ok, I was just thinking that well the samurai drawing of the supposedly master of ATV, and he looks like Xemnas and Ansem combined. What if xemnas and ansem are his nobody and heartless.

MX (and Terra) seem to have more to do with those two than VAT's master.

So aqua is in the room of sleep ( if thats what its called) and TERRA IS IN THE ROOM OF AWAKENING!!!!! Ven cannot be in the room of awakening cause he was "erased". I believe he is in sora somehow and that he is the reason why sora's nobody looks like ven and also why ven could use the keyblade.

If the part about Terra somehow being Xehanort is true, than he's probably not in the Room. As for Ven, his armor could be in there, just as Aqua's was in the Room of Sleep.

Cause if Xemnas was terra how come he cant use his keyblade????

I'd think the memory loss or the KH may have had something to do with it but I don't think it has been said.

Yuuki

True that could happen. but what would happen to Terra? Aqua? Ven?
as we can see TAV master might be stronger then them so im guessing he didnt turn 100% evil and didnt want to harm his apprentice and may be he put aqua and ven or terra in the room of sleep and room of awaking for some unbknown reason.

captzakksparrow

thats probibly the best theory i have heard all weak. but i still say that that was terra in fm+, he did have his keyblade. but what samurai guy are u talking about? do u hve a link or photo??

Zaek

Well obviously Aqua died or maybe was erased as well? Terra could have died and terra is Xehanort and Ansem SOD, is the master infused with darkness. Ansem SOD, did say he know everything when he possessed riku. So maybe Terra and the master both fell into darkness?

P

path to light91

thats probibly the best theory i have heard all weak. but i still say that that was terra in fm+, he did have his keyblade. but what samurai guy are u talking about? do u hve a link or photo??

The fight against Terra in final mix + was non-canon

Zaek

I cannot find the drawing of tav's master from the tgs 09 trailer. But i know its in the forums somewhere.....

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
since when was the terra fight non-cannon?? and does anyone know how id find that sketch of the master?

It can be seen as being non-cannon. Thing was added without Nomura's knowledge but he said it could be considered non-cannon.

As for the picture:

Tokyo-Game-Show-2009-024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back