• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS TAV world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Sorry if this was posted before but, What world do you think will be TAV main world like KH1 Traverse Town, KH2 Twilight town its most likely a new world but any idea's?

Radon

mofo
Either their home world or Radiant Garden. I'm leaning more towards RG seeing as the homeworld will probably be a tutorial world and it seems like it's the place where VAT split up. Or they may just be the same world.

Radon

mofo
Well seeing as their homeworld appears to be a castle it's very likely that RG could be their homeworld seeing as thats a castle.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
well, they could introduce another castle-themed world this time. and that's not really unlikely.

Radon

mofo
That'll be the fifth castle in the game. Well the more the merrier!! :tongue:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
That'll be the fifth castle in the game. Well the more the merrier!! :tongue:

Strange how they can come up with castles now and never were able to make a decent palace for Triton or even include the palace of Agrabah.

Radon

mofo
Hopefully BBS will provide for Tritons but, god no more Agrabah! What other worlds would have castles? Beasts castle and Wonderland both have castles just neither fit the timeframe. Maybe we will see Mount Olympus in BBS. That's ancient greek palace-like.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Hopefully BBS will provide for Tritons but, god no more Agrabah! What other worlds would have castles? Beasts castle and Wonderland both have castles just neither fit the timeframe. Maybe we will see Mount Olympus in BBS. That's ancient greek palace-like.

Not really a castle, but Hunchback has the Notre Dame, which is pretty similar. Narnia has castles too, but god forbid they ever put that in. The Black Cauldron has one, as does Sword in the Stone (me wants some more Merlin)

As for Agrabah, I wouldn't mind if they'd use the third film, but that would be for KHIII of course. The series did have a young Aladdin in some flashbacks though

Radon

mofo
It's impossible. Disney sold the rights to it. I wouldn't have liked it anyway.

Anyway back on topic. I'm really split between RG being VATs homeworld or some other castle. The more I think about it the more I think it's a new one.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I think it's a new one. Think about it, if they lived in RG then Ansem would most likely know of them, being the leader. That way he would've known about the keyblades before he met Mickey, while he (if I remember correctly that is) was a bit surprised about the weapon when he met Mickey (which is after BBS). He would've also seen the resemblance between Terra and Xehanort, not to mention he would have known about Master Xehanort, which would make it unlikely that he would trust the amnesiac Xehanort. And knowing of the keyblades and their importance, I doubt he would've let Dilan and Elaeus (is that spelled correctly?) stop them from entering the castle.

Of course, this falls apart if MTAV hid their existence for the rest of the inhabitants, for example. Then they could come from RG.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Well seeing as their homeworld appears to be a castle it's very likely that RG could be their homeworld seeing as thats a castle.
That is mostlikely TAV's Master homeworld, or RG where the castle resides. There is still Twilight Town, Destiny Islands, or a totally new word for them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It will either be the world of the Keyblade wielders (If there is one), their master's world, or Radient Gardens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back