• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Story, what i think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruction

waz up!

this is what me thinks about the story

ok

starting..............now

i think that Terra gave into the darkness, and so DS was born.
Then Ven wouldnt believe that the DS was Terra, so he went on a journey of his own to find Terra, when he found him, Terra attacked him, but Ven refused to put up much of a fight against his best friend. So Mickey comes and rescuses Ven from Terra ( now DS ). Later on, after realizing there's nothing Ven can do to return Terra, he asks to be erased by Aqua.

So she ends up " taking his life". But his heart had to go somewhere, so it went to the nearest strongest heart, being Sora's. Which is why Roxas looks just like Ven. Roxas is Ven physically, but thats it.

So Terra ( DS ) then takes on MX, he loses to his new master, and then Aqua encounters MX, she "kills" him. then with her friends gone, and her master nowhere to be found, she goes with Mickey... then whatever happens.....

this is just what i think, i know that it doesnt sound right cause i have no idea how to get Xehanort in it............... dont make me :cry: or i will make you be :blink:

A

Audo

You realize that the DS and Terra are seen at the same time, in the same scene, right?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
So far that we've seen Ven has not been searching for Terra, but searching with him to find MX :/

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

DS was around before BBS, since VAT were sent after MX and his apprentice/cohort...

Then Ven wouldnt believe that the DS was Terra, so he went on a journey of his own to find Terra,

Like I said...

when he found him, Terra attacked him, but Ven refused to put up much of a fight against his best friend.

DS is shorter than Terra...

So Mickey comes and rescuses Ven from Terra ( now DS ). Later on, after realizing there's nothing Ven can do to return Terra, he asks to be erased by Aqua.

...Why...?

So she ends up " taking his life". But his heart had to go somewhere, so it went to the nearest strongest heart, being Sora's. Which is why Roxas looks just like Ven. Roxas is Ven physically, but thats it.

Yet we see both Terra and Ven in the secret ending...

So Terra ( DS ) then takes on MX, he loses to his new master, and then Aqua encounters MX, she "kills" him.

Okay, just no...
Terra is the strongest of the three and even then, he's still no match for MX...

then with her friends gone, and her master nowhere to be found, she goes with Mickey... then whatever happens.....

No...

this is just what i think, i know that it doesnt sound right cause i have no idea how to get Xehanort in it............... dont make me :cry: or i will make you be :blink:

I'm sorry, but this was poorly thought out...

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Terra and DS are completely different people.

Omni, show them what I posted about the differences between Terra and DS.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
hmm.... so its true, te people here really do believe what they think of by themselves. i like the other forum much more.

Bye then. We dont care much for your imput if it contributes nothing to the conversation.

A

Audo

hmm.... so its true, te people here really do believe what they think of by themselves. i like the other forum much more.
Rofl. Logic says that Terra =/= DS. For many reasons.
One of the most obvious is that Terra and the DS exist at the same time, and are seen in the same scene and fight each other.
If this 'other forum' is full of people who simply nod their heads and agree with you, than they don't like to look at the facts =/

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Wait, have you not seen FM+ secret ending
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DsNEwm0Vp8w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DsNEwm0Vp8w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Notice DS & Terra are both present :/

Trimms

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DsNEwm0Vp8w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Thank you for disproving yourself.

Now, kind sir, you can't honestly expect to join a forum, post an off the wall theory, and expect everyone to go along with it. People have their own opinions and they all add up to one giant thesis we're all struggling to find out. If you can't handle criticism, go back to that "other forum" that seems to accept everything that gets fed to them.

Swxpert

waz up!

this is what me thinks about the story

ok

starting..............now

Then Ven wouldnt believe that the DS was Terra, so he went on a journey of his own to find Terra, when he found him, Terra attacked him, but Ven refused to put up much of a fight against his best friend. So Mickey comes and rescuses Ven from Terra ( now DS ). Later on, after realizing there's nothing Ven can do to return Terra, he asks to be erased by Aqua.

So Terra ( DS ) then takes on MX, he loses to his new master, and then Aqua encounters MX, she "kills" him. then with her friends gone, and her master nowhere to be found, she goes with Mickey... then whatever happens.....

some how i don't think this is what happens

C

Colours

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DsNEwm0Vp8w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DsNEwm0Vp8w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is what he needed in the first place.
*proof*

Destruction

that secret ending is fake... or something close to fake....

i realy dont understand why this site has more people, the people here are assholes and should burn in the deepest corner of Kingdom Hearts!!!

i guess i wont have to show you guys any of the vids about Days that havent been leaked yet... and dont worry, my friend wont put them on youtube, he'd get fired for sure

i'll stick to letting the people their see them

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

i realy dont understand why this site has more people, the people here are assholes and should burn in the deepest corner of Kingdom Hearts!!!

i guess i wont have to show you guys any of the vids about Days that havent been leaked yet... and dont worry, my friend wont put them on youtube, he'd get fired for sure

Does it matter that it's fake or not? Didn't you also read that DS is shorter than Terra? Plus, the storyline was they were after MX and his apprentice (Pretty that's DS) from the start or at least, from near the start. I highly doubt Terra is DS.

Also, about the leaked stuff.. right...[/sarcasm]

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

The secret ending is a concept video and a scene from BBS... It's not fake...

smallestviolinwz4.jpg

mhm... Yeah, and the moon's made of cheeze...

You do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back