• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

'DeVour

Thanks alot for the video.

This new title is driving everyone crazy, we just don't what'll happen. But I guess that's why you play the game. I just can't wait any longer.
This game is gonna fill in for alot of the cliff hangers in the original KH series. It finally tells us where Kairi's from.

Aaaand you can call me Captin Obvious for this post.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
We know what world she's from, and what her past is?

=ooo

WHERE WAS I FOR THIS.

In KH1 it shows her and her Grandmother in RG. Not too mention Ansem the Wise even writes in his Secret Ansem reports about how Kairi resided in RG. Not so much on what went down in RG while she was there, but that we know she was there. BbS is simply showing her meeting Mickey and Aqua.

'DeVour

In KH1 it shows her and her Grandmother in RG. Not too mention Ansem the Wise even writes in his Secret Ansem reports about how Kairi resided in RG. Not so much on what went down in RG while she was there, but that we know she was there. BbS is simply showing her meeting Mickey and Aqua.

Radiant Garden? Ahh. Thanks alot. I just looked up a little info on it. They don't make it that big of a deal as I thought it was. I must've not been paying attention at the time.

Mitchman

I wanna know though. The time when Kairi is sent to DI from RG is going to happen sometime in this game, I mean it can't not happen, this is the same time period for that event. What exactly would the reason be? I'm thinking this game will obviously show the beginning of the end. Which I mean the end of a peaceful galaxy where everyone knows of the existence of other worlds. Like how the heartless came to be from the darkness, how the KH1 MX pops up, why nobody can remember the 2 children, how other worlds are cut off, the works. Another question is why exactly Sora and Riku know of other worlds when no one else can? I have to say if the events of the games which come 10 years after BBS are written out cause they had no plans to go this way back from the beginning then its just going to cause a whole storm of confusion, which is what is unfortunately going to happen I think.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I wanna know though. The time when Kairi is sent to DI from RG is going to happen sometime in this game,

Nomura already said it isn't. Besides, Xehanort (or the Heartless/Nobody) is the one to send her off, and they didn't exist until after BbS.

H

Haxon

Ok I think I know the final bosses.

Terra: Master Xehanort

Ventus: Vanitas

Aqua: Dark Terra

Remember Eraqus tells Aqua if Terra gives into darkness to bring him back to him? And Terra doesnt give in untill the end of the game... so she probably fights him(Xehanort?) as a final boss!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Ok I think I know the final bosses.

Terra: Master Xehanort

Remember Eraqus tells Aqua if Terra gives into darkness to bring him back to him? And Terra doesnt give in untill the end of the game... so she probably fights him(Xehanort?) as a final boss!

That's... actually likely. I would like it even.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Haxon

I like the thought, but I believe that Aqua will fight Vanitas and Ven will fight Dark Terra. By, the looks of the new trailer, that's what I believe. (I know that we see Terra fighting Aqua, but I believe that they were just training.)

H

Haxon

I like the thought, but I believe that Aqua will fight Vanitas and Ven will fight Dark Terra. By, the looks of the new trailer, that's what I believe. (I know that we see Terra fighting Aqua, but I believe that they were just training.)
I know that was training, or the exam, but I think the reason they havent shown this fight is because they dont want to spoil who Xehanort is, or what Dark Terra looks like.

Nomura did say he hasnt shown us the best scenes....

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Hey guys! Long time no see! Just commenting on the new trailer!

What an awesome trailer it is!

Two things I mostly want to talk about if it hasn't been discussed:
1. the cgi scenes: Do you think those scenes are part of the opening and secret scenes?

2. And just wondering if anyone caught the girly laugh Vanitas made when Aqua was about to pull off his/her helmet. So does that mean Vanitas has no specific gender like Xion? And that puppet looks different to each person?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
True, but it seemed alittle bit more girly to me than the shrill laughter your thinking of. Not sure. It's like the person playing Vanita carried it alittle higher than what we would think, but who knows what Tetsuya was thinking when making that scene.

crazzyBRY

do you guys think the final boss will be similar to FFVII where u have to beat him several times =)

crazzyBRY

No, since there are 3 different final bosses in three different stories.

u see a cutscene of terra talking to xehanort.. with your keyblades out. then they started talking again but terra's unleashing dark stuff =X

plus u get to fight vanitas twice on aqua.. on the trailer, you fight him in radiant garden with 2 Small HP Bar..compare to captain hook's HP, it's longer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back