• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Thanks a ton I didnt want to look for one.

Your welcome. Thank Narveid on the forums. She's the one who posted this video on Youtube.

Back on task. How do you guys think AtW fits in with the story and everything? Do you think he will have a pretty big role? He talks to Ven in the trailer.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yeah, Ansem the Wise. AtW. In the beginning of the trailer he says something along the lines of 'Everything is born from sleep. Yes, even you.' (talking to Ven) I was just wondering how big a role you guys think he will play in the game.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well he should have a pretty big role. He is ansem. He'll probably have one big part.

I agree, but will he appear sometime in the beginning, middle, or end of BbS. The middle of BbS seems like the best time for him to play his role. I could also see him at the end of BbS as well. What do you guys think?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Ansem, a cameo in BBS, looking at the view of Radiant Garden from his castle and went back to continue his research.

By the way, me and my cousin had been talking about Vanitas and Ventus and also the sentence that seen in Ansem's Report, of one Keyblade Wielder save the worlds while the other destroy them. Could it be referring to them? Also, my cousin thinks that there will be a true villain of the KH series and he thinks its Vanitas but this is just a speculation.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Ansem, a cameo in BBS, looking at the view of Radiant Garden from his castle and went back to continue his research.

By the way, me and my cousin had been talking about Vanitas and Ventus and also the sentence that seen in Ansem's Report, of one Keyblade Wielder save the worlds while the other destroy them. Could it be referring to them? Also, my cousin thinks that there will be a true villain of the KH series and he thinks its Vanitas but this is just a speculation.

Possible... (I actually forgot about that Ansem Report.)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm amazed as well. This game is going to be humongous, bigger than the normal PSP UMD game, I bet.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
So Sora can connect his heart with anyone....this is why he absorbed Kairi's heart.
It would seem he absorbed Ven's heart at some point.
It would seem that Terra, Aqua and Ven passed down their keyblade-bearing lineage to Riku, Kairi and Sora.

Interesting.

Everything is born from sleep. Yes, even you.' (talking to Ven) I was just wondering how big a role you guys think he will play in the game.

I have a feeling that perhaps Roxas wasn't born when Sora lost his heart..Perhaps he was born once Sora went to sleep, and that's why he looks like Ventus.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I don't think so, Dogenzaka. Roxas collapsed and went into a coma when Sora went to sleep during Days/CoM.

A-sora

I Dont know if it`s just me or what but I think that the name of Ventus and Vanitas are very similar in their structure.......its a coincidence or what....

and whatching that fucking awesome trailer i think the next game wont be KH III, its gonna be about the KeyBlade Wars (so I guees its before BBS)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It's not a coincedence: Nomura picked the name "Vanitas" because it sounds similar to Ventus.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Roxas collapsed and went into a coma when Sora went to sleep during Days/CoM.
Eh? I don't remember the game showing me that this happened because Sora went to sleep.

I Dont know if it`s just me or what but I think that the name of Ventus and Vanitas are very similar in their structure.......its a coincidence or what....

Coincidence.
They're Latin. They mean different things.

PrimeTime

Ven sitting on the chair in one of the chambers in the beginning reminds me of when Xemnas sat down and the chains on the floor started lighting up... same thing happened there... the chains light up

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Ven sitting on the chair in one of the chambers in the beginning reminds me of when Xemnas sat down and the chains on the floor started lighting up... same thing happened there... the chains light up

There wasnt chains in Ven's room thing. They just had those symbols and I dont remember them lighting up.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
There wasnt chains in Ven's room thing. They just had those symbols and I dont remember them lighting up.

Ven_cow_possible.png

They look like chains to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back