• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs sad ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember reading somewhere that the ending would be kinda like Crisis Core, though most likely not in the sense that someone will actually die.

@ brodymax: Remember the Curse of Double-Posting? The edit button is the only cure!

zexyishsmexy

I'm pretty sure either:
1.Aqua will die
or
2. she becomes trapped in her armor, somehow. Maybe by MX?
MX DOES say to terra that he didn't save Aqua or Ven.

Midnight's Dirge

I'm pretty sure Vanitas will die... There's that scene in the Jump trailer where Aqua touches his helmet and then draws away quickly with a look of shock on her face, and there's this creepy laughter in the background...ugh, that kid is gonna provide more nightmare fuel than Xion, Re:CoM and the twitches of a Dusk combined.

My theory is that he's some kind of experiment whipped up by Master Xeanhort, made with some of his life force mixed with pure darkness (remember him phasing out of MX's body in the secret movie?) and that he'll eventually mutate into something sick and twisted that you'll have to kill as the player, potentially three times (one per story or as an evolving boss). Should be fun, huh?

Other than that, Terra will probably lose his memories in some way, dying in a sense that he will not be able to remember his old life.

Ven seems the shoe in to die in a terrible and sad way, which will leave Aqua broken and depressed and with no choice but to pull a Genesis and encase herself in a giant crystal till the events of KH3, where she will pop up again as a main character.

Just a few theories...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
it definately should be sad.....someone may die....but the only one i could think of would be Eraqus who dies.
BbS is probably going to have a tramatic ending for everyone.

Sir Adamus

I'm pretty sure Vanitas will die... There's that scene in the Jump trailer where Aqua touches his helmet and then draws away quickly with a look of shock on her face, and there's this creepy laughter in the background...ugh, that kid is gonna provide more nightmare fuel than Xion, Re:CoM and the twitches of a Dusk combined.

My theory is that he's some kind of experiment whipped up by Master Xeanhort, made with some of his life force mixed with pure darkness (remember him phasing out of MX's body in the secret movie?) and that he'll eventually mutate into something sick and twisted that you'll have to kill as the player, potentially three times (one per story or as an evolving boss). Should be fun, huh?

Like Xehanort's Heartless, Marluxia, Xion and Xemnas? Yeah, probably. I wonder if each story will have one of these evolving bosses (it appears to be a recurring theme, it'd be a shame to break it), so maybe there'll be three of them. Awesome.:35:

crazzyBRY

I don't think Aqua is going to die. At least, not by MX or Vanitas. Just because her armor isn't with her, along with her keyblade, doesn't mean she died.

if she's alive

then her keyblade should go back to her..

=X

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
Maybe just maybe, that letter Sora, Riku, and Kairi got was to seek out another keyblade wielder, one that could be one of those three. And if so, it could be Aqua, unless the whole ending of BBS is sad, to the point that everyone dies or is lost to darkness.

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
To be honest with you I think aqua and ven are goin to live while Terra goes a different paths try to hunt down Vanitas and MX I also thins BBs is going to ba very emotional game to play because maybe just maybe it will show that some horrible things are going to happen to ven and aqua but not death but you know where I'm going with this. There's nto a doubt in my midthat Vanitas willd ie because I think he will you saw Aqua backin up all scared and stuff like she just saw a ghost and Vanitas was right there you guys should rememeber that scan.

Last edited:

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
To be honest with you I think aqua and ven are goin to live while Terra goes a different paths try to hunt down Vanitas and MX

Hmm then how come Sora and the gang never crossed paths, especially when something big was occurring with Xemnas and all.

Offtopic: Btw can anyone tell me why Sora had Kairi's heart all along. Also how come Kairi went all unconscious in KH1? ...Cause I am trying to relate that point with when Terra is carrying Ven in front of some dark portal as Ven also looks unconscious.

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss

Just a few theories...
Props are given because this just might led up to what Vanitas really is up undereath all that armor.

Leper Messiah

Becaus threw the hardtimes they were aways together ut this scenario right here is different ten from sora and then rest of the gang.

Say what?

Anyway. The newest trailer shows Vanitas about to stab Aqua... So unless she pulls some awesome move off and gets herself out of that situation or someone else comes and saves her, then I doubt that she lives... Although that would really suck if she does die.

Terra most likely succumbs to darkness or becomes Xehanort.

And Ven is either sent into Sora somehow, or he dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back