• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS release in Japan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Hey, I was searching for some new info of the new Kingdom Hearts games and I went to the Square-Enix site and I saw Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep in the releases of Coming Soon(Sorry if I didn't explain it well). Could this mean that BBS is going to be released this year in Japan???:thumbsup:
Here's a link to it”N‘ã•Ê@2007-2006 | SQUARE ENIX(It's the third game in the list)

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Hey, I was searching for some new info of the new Kingdom Hearts games and I went to the Square-Enix site and I saw Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep in the releases of Coming Soon(Sorry if I didn't explain it well). Could this mean that BBS is going to be released this year Japan???:thumbsup:
Here's a link to it:”N‘ã•Ê@2007-2006 | SQUARE ENIX(It's the third game in the list)
Yes, NDS- and PSP-game has different development-teams so they can both be released at same time..

Bot games has TBA(= To Be Announced)as release date and we know that NDS game comes in 2008. BBS might come too!!! =D

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Yes, NDS- and PSP-game has different development-teams so they can both be released at same time..

Bot games has TBA(= To Be Announced)as release date and we know that NDS game comes in 2008. BBS might come too!!! =D

Yeah, that's what I meant. The game stands in a list of games that are going to be released soon so I think they mean it's gonna be released this year *does the happy dance*:thumbsup:

Y

Yannis

Yeah, that's what I meant. The game stands in a list of games that are going to be released soon so I think they mean it's gonna be released this year *does the happy dance*:thumbsup:
Yes, Im sure of that ;)

Looks like Coded will be the last game released. Oh, well it is the mainbridge to KH3 anyways..

Blue

home is where the heart is
If that's really true,then Nomura told us something which isn't quite right.

Didn't he tell us that 358/2 Days will be the first one released,then Coded,then BBS?

Why don't I see Coded on this list then?

Y

Yannis

If that's really true,then Nomura told us something which isn't quite right.

Didn't he tell us that 358/2 Days will be the first one released,then Coded,then BBS?

Why don't I see Coded on this list then?
Nomu maybe talked before he had facts...?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm pretty sure they're being released with 358 and Coded first, which are both set to be released this year. And BBS will probably be early 2009. Which is a major piss off. v.v; A whole 'nother year of guessing and theorizing. Blargh. At least we'll have 358 to keep us occupied. Hopefully not too long after Japan gets it.

D

Dexter

COMING SOON dosn't really mean anything. BBS is still in devolpment, while 358/2 days is already completed yet it's scheduled for Summer 2008 release date? So unless it comes from Nomura's mouth this means nothing to me..........//

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
How you think so? 2009, huh?..Is that ur "Soon"??!! ;P

Hey. Come on now Thraxe. You know me. Stay positive and all that. But it's pretty much inevitable. We can almost guarantee not to have BBS this year. Now if i'm proven wrong, it'll definitely be the happiest i've ever been to be proven wrong, but if it is released in 08, it certainly won't be anywhere but Japan. Outside of Japan will most likely have to wait till 2009. Because you have to remember that there's still Voice acting to be put in, so that'll probably take a while, especially for NA because they'll have to find the right people and work around their schedule. We're most likely getting it in 09, unfortunately.

Y

Yannis

Hey. Come on now Thraxe. You know me. Stay positive and all that. But it's pretty much inevitable. We can almost guarantee not to have BBS this year. Now if i'm proven wrong, it'll definitely be the happiest i've ever been to be proven wrong, but if it is released in 08, it certainly won't be anywhere but Japan. Outside of Japan will most likely have to wait till 2009. Because you have to remember that there's still Voice acting to be put in, so that'll probably take a while, especially for NA because they'll have to find the right people and work around their schedule. We're most likely getting it in 09, unfortunately.
Oh, so u were talking about overseas-release..? But it sounds like BBS is ready..It is developed since 2006 I think..It had only some break in middle

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I meant released in Japan in 2008. I never said it would be released in NA in 2008.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Let's ask Victoria Beckham if she knows anything about it...damn fake interview. Really though, even if Japan sees BBS in late 08 we most certainly won't see it in the US until probably spring of 09.

Y

Yannis

Let's ask Victoria Beckham if she knows anything about it...damn fake interview. Really though, even if Japan sees BBS in late 08 we most certainly won't see it in the US until probably spring of 09.
hahah I imagined a kh-fan asking it from that biatch and she would be like:

"What? You wanna autograph inside a(Kingdom) heart(s)??

D

Dexter

Oh, so u were talking about overseas-release..? But it sounds like BBS is ready..It is developed since 2006 I think..It had only some break in middle

But in the Jump Fest 07 Trailer for BBS they said at the end of the trailer STILL IN DEVOLPMENT. So how can a game that's still in devolpment is slated to come this year? While 358/2 days is FINISHED be slated for Summer 2008? So I mean the earliest I could see BBS come out in Japan is November, or December 2008 at the earliest..............//

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
But in the Jump Fest 07 Trailer for BBS they said at the end of the trailer STILL IN DEVOLPMENT. So how can a game that's still in devolpment is slated to come this year? While 358/2 days is FINISHED be slated for Summer 2008? So I mean the earliest I could see BBS come out in Japan is November, or December 2008 at the earliest..............//

Yep. QFT. I don't like it. But it's true. v.v;

Ultima Fenrir said:

*gasp* Hey there. Where've ya been? See. When I read that. I started to get excited. Till I got to the bit about Aqua being the mother of Sora and Riku, and them being brothers. Then I stopped reading. XP

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
*gasp* Hey there. Where've ya been? See. When I read that. I started to get excited. Till I got to the bit about Aqua being the mother of Sora and Riku, and them being brothers. Then I stopped reading. XP

I've been playing COD4 online a ton lately, that explains my lengthy absence. When I read that interview and though it was possily real I nearly had a brain aneurysm thinking that she just blew the whole game for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back