• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XkeybladerXX

What is Birth By Sleep rated? I'm guessing it's E 10+ since the other games in the series are rated the same. But I have a feeling it's going to be rated T because of the whole idea of Braig losing an eyeball and other stuff. Sorry if this has been discussed before. Has it already been announced?

MM125

The game hasn't even officially been announced for America. For all we know all the US actors are recording for Final Mix.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm not sure. It could be E 10+, like the other games, but since BBS IS going to be the darkest game yet, it could be rated T.

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I doubt they'd show Braig's eye getting ripped-out. I imagine they'd have a cut scene where someone hits him in the eye with the Keyblade, then a black-out, and then you see him on the floor with his hand over his eye.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
What is Birth By Sleep rated? I'm guessing it's E 10+ since the other games in the series are rated the same. But I have a feeling it's going to be rated T because of the whole idea of Braig losing an eyeball and other stuff. Sorry if this has been discussed before. Has it already been announced?

I don't think it's been released, (At least not here) but i agree with you. I think it will be rated T for that and because Aqua gets stabbed, and several characters die.

Sora^Fan

The game hasn't even officially been announced for America. For all we know all the US actors are recording for Final Mix.

I doubt that since all of the confirmed VA have been specifically asked if they're invoved in BBS...
As for the rating, yeah probably an E+10 or even a T:36:

zexyishsmexy

I'm going to guess T.
For fantasy violence XD
The term "fantasy violence" has always made me LAWL.
but yeah,
They don't really have anything to lose, in making it rated T, it IS their target audience.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It might be E10 but there's a good chance it could be rated T, since it's supposed to be more serious more than the other games.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
it could be rated T but i still gonna say E+10...........
though it has a darker theme it still is disney with disney characters, (they will play the borderline game where it be toned down just enough so it will be rated E)

zexyishsmexy

it could be rated T but i still gonna say E+10...........
though it has a darker theme it still is disney with disney characters, (they will play the borderline game where it be toned down just enough so it will be rated E)
disney just gives them the rights, they don't have anything to do with the story.
disney made Pirates of the Carribean, with blood, saucy wenches, and rum galore, right?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Probably E 10 (Disney will never allow a game they're a part of to be rated T)... There will be some edits for the North American version...

T basically = 17 + now.WTF

At least where I'm at. One day I forgot to bring my ID and then, yeah you know the rest. I was honestly debating this shit with the clerks. T and M are different!

Awards
It's obvious that Vanitas is not actually going to stab her. And I think this game will be rated T due to the whole plot.

Sorakun12

Most likely E10. Kingdom Hearts II got placed there for Port Royal, and the blood and alcohol. Kingdom Hearts Math Problem was set as that for Xion dying, plus the fantasy violence. I couldn't see them doing much worse than those two, but there is the chance of a T rating

zexyishsmexy

Probably E 10 (Disney will never allow a game they're a part of to be rated T)... There will be some edits for the North American version...

T basically = 17 + now.WTF

At least where I'm at. One day I forgot to bring my ID and then, yeah you know the rest. I was honestly debating this shit with the clerks. T and M are different!
It is really anoying, getting like ID'd for video games. I look like a 12 year old, so when i got bio shock they were like GTFO!
I was like..."BUT I IZ 18!"

but yeah, no. Disney doesn't care about that stuff. They just want money...really. XD
Nomura was the one responcible for Aquas very slight wardrobe change.
I doubt disney would give a shit about it being rated T XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back