• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS rating?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I wouldn't say the revolution of Square games, as most of their games to come fit to their "epic" and "dramatic" theme. However, I did enjoy TWEWY for it's change of pace.

Yep, SE finally maked something different to get our asses sticked somewhere playing it.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I think Kingdom Hearts is going to stay E or E10+, it just doesn't seem like other Square games. It's too childish to have any cussing or heavier violence.

Awards
Does it really matter what it's rated?
No one listens to the ratings these days anyway.

Macabre

Gold Member
Birth By Sleep seems to have a more darker theme than the previous games,so it may be rated Everyone10+ to Teen.

off topic: I want to know if Ven gets Froz-owned in the game like in the trailer

Nope,we only know he got frozen in the trailer,not in the game.

A

Audo

Birth By Sleep seems to have a more darker theme than the previous games,so it may be rated Everyone10+ to Teen.

Nope,we only know he got frozen in the trailer,not in the game.
But the fact that the trailer is a scene in the game makes it a pretty good possibility.

Macabre

Gold Member
Yeah,that's true.
It'll probably happen in the game,maybe during the end or beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back