• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS rating?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xigmeister

Website
www.halfdemondog.deviantart.com
Birth By Sleep appears to be much darker than the previous KH games, but would that mean that there would be a higher rating? Perhaps T instead of E? Then again, it's still considered a game for a younger audience. (mainly because of Disney, but really... What ten year old would be able to follow such a complicated plot?) Also, the Enchanted Kingdom screens I saw looked spooky, even borderline creepy! However, the scene in the trailer where Ventus is helping the mouse make a dress in the Cinderella world doesn't seem very dark, in my opinion.
What are your thoughts on the matter?

D

The KR3W
yeah there r alot of threads about this but u r new and ur thinking so thats good

State

Awards
If the game ever reaches T than it might have something to do with a deep plot... Like TWEWY.

State

Awards

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
There was no cussing in Kingdom Hearts because it wouldn't fit the theme of the game. It would askew the overall emotion the developers wanted, no?

TWEWY is more modern, more rugged. Cussing fits.

State

Awards
There was no cussing in Kingdom Hearts because it wouldn't fit the theme of the game. It would askew the overall emotion the developers wanted, no?

TWEWY is more modern, more rugged. Cussing fits.
Yep, I liked how the game runned... The revolution of SE games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back