• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is the BBS KH made from?

• Whatever is released from the unbirths

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • The hearts of keyblade weilders

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Keyblades

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

Do you think the Blue Kingdom Hearts is artificial? If so what do you think it is made up of. Xemnas's KH was made from the hearts released from heartless.

KeyMaker

Well the color seems to fit with the revealed unbirths, perhaps it's the door to unbirths and the reason they no longer exist is because that certain kingdom hearts was closed.

Of course it makes me wonder a lot. Kingdom Hearts represents where are hearts belong right? But so far there are two versions we actually know about not including the blue one in the sky. Perhaps unbirths do represent the keyblade in someway.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Do you think the Blue Kingdom Hearts is artificial? If so what do you think it is made up of. Xemnas's KH was made from the hearts released from heartless.

I wouldn't believe it's the true KH.

After all the artificial heart Xemnas made was a way to KH not KH itself, same goes for the door in KH1, we've never actually seen it first hand. The video was also a concept so I doubt he could summon something as powerful as a door to KH with the flick of a wrist.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
however his keyblade did disappear before hand. Maybe he sacrificed his keyblade to get whatever it is. It could be the real KH. Or a portal.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That's up for debate. Nobody really know as of yet.

Demon of Dawn

I have two thoughts on this

1, the KH in BBS is fake, but can lead to The End Of The World, where Kingdom Hearts is, and was created by MX by sacfrificing his keyblade, infused with a piece of his own personal darkness.
2, it is the real Kingdom Hearts, summoned from another world, into that one, Sunset Horizons, but something goes wrong, and SH transfroms into The End Of The World, and was summoned just like the method in number 1.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dunno, part of me thinks its the true KH, but the other part tells me its some alternate KH

A

Azrael

I would agree in it becoming the true Kingdom Hearts, I really don't know.

MMTK

maybe sacificing his keyblade to the kingdom hearts, revealed and unlocked the keyholes of all the worlds, he went to the source of all hearts where they all connect and unlocked their hearts...could be an explanation to how in the first game all the keyholes are unlocked well not unlocked but revealed and sora has to relock them

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't think we know enough to assume anything. I think we should wait to hear some new info (if there will be any) about MX before we start theorizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back