• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS/KH PoH's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I've been pondering why Cinderella looks exactly the same as she does in BBS as she does in KH1 for a few days now. I've come upon a conclusion, and a theory.

I propose that during the time of BBS, Malificent was planning to open Kingdom Hearts and find the ultimate darkness. As far as we know, KH was an idea that probably the scientists like MX were trying to learn more about. If Malificent heard about the requirements, it's possible that maybe she was trying to get the PoH's, Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White (the ones that we only saw near the end of KH1) and she spent the following years trying to get Jasmine, Kairi, Belle, and Alice (the ones we were trying to protect during KH1.) If this is true, possibly Terra is working with Malificent to get the PoH's, I'm still working on why he would, but I believe that it is possible. For all we know, those three princesses from BBS could have been deep freezed with their hearts removed. This could be Terra's plot in BBS...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I've been pondering why Cinderella looks exactly the same as she does in BBS as she does in KH1 for a few days now. I've come upon a conclusion, and a theory.

Anti-wrinkle cream perhaps?

I propose that during the time of BBS, Malificent was planning to open Kingdom Hearts and find the ultimate darkness. As far as we know, KH was an idea that probably the scientists like MX were trying to learn more about. If Malificent heard about the requirements, it's possible that maybe she was trying to get the PoH's, Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White (the ones that we only saw near the end of KH1) and she spent the following years trying to get Jasmine, Kairi, Belle, and Alice (the ones we were trying to protect during KH1.) If this is true, possibly Terra is working with Malificent to get the PoH's, I'm still working on why he would, but I believe that it is possible. For all we know, those three princesses from BBS could have been deep freezed with their hearts removed. This could be Terra's plot in BBS...

I'm not sure on this... I personally do think Terra wasn't evil in the begining of BBS. Maybe Terra was being mis-lead, but didn't Xehanort just say
Xehanort: "One who has immersed himself in the darkness cannot wield the Keyblade.
in the trailer for BBS. I think he most likley would be talking about the KK as that is suposedly what Terra weilds, Therfore If this the case then Terra would have been unable to weild the blade to aid Melificent.

First of all to what you said about the left over Princess' protecting KH none of them actually knew before it happened. I can't remember but it was either Cinderella or Aurora who said this. "Who knew we held such power?" Therefor not knowing anything what so ever about the true potential of KH.

For all we know, those three princesses from BBS could have been deep freezed with their hearts removed.

No, again, Melificent would have needed the keyblade which Unlocks people's hearts to free the princess' hearts cause I highly doubt they would have let her take them willingly, Also, these are maidens of the purest of heart therefor Heartless would have not been able to steal their heart.
This means then that this would have to have happened after BBS when Ansem had wielded that keyblade.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
\I'm not sure on this... I personally do think Terra wasn't evil in the begining of BBS. Maybe Terra was being mis-lead, but didn't Xehanort just say in the trailer for BBS. I think he most likley would be talking about the KK as that is suposedly what Terra weilds, Therfore If this the case then Terra would have been unable to weild the blade to aid Melificent.

Riku weilded the keyblade, and he was in darkness. His heart was strong though, very strong, if only for a moment.

First of all to what you said about the left over Princess' protecting KH none of them actually knew before it happened. I can't remember but it was either Cinderella or Aurora who said this. "Who knew we held such power?" Therefor not knowing anything what so ever about the true potential of KH.

Whether they knew or not is irrelevant, Malificent did know about their power. That's what I was meaning to say. And I think Cindi said it.

No, again, Melificent would have needed the keyblade which Unlocks people's hearts to free the princess' hearts cause I highly doubt they would have let her take them willingly, Also, these are maidens of the purest of heart therefor Heartless would have not been able to steal their heart.
This means then that this would have to have happened after BBS when Ansem had wielded that keyblade.

If you'll remember, the Heart Unlocker was created from the hearts of the PoH's

Crimson-Darkness

One of them said something about her world (Aurora I think?) have desepeared
so Malificent can't be doing that during BBS but maybe after BBS
In KH1 Leon said they lost their world nine years before KH

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I actually think this is likely. We know Maleficent had already captured Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White in the beginning of KH, so perhaps in BBS we'll see some of that.

At first I was opposed to the idea of Terra being evil or working with Maleficent, but its probably likely too seeing how Riku fell for the darkness. The 3 main characters already mirror Kairi, Sora, and Riku, so perhaps its a scenario of "what could have happened if Riku continued to fight for the darkness".

So I propose, what if Terra becomes the person we think is Master Xehanort's minion? It could be Terra in the guise of darkness standing over Ven in the bottom left screenshot.

It seems trite to think that history just repeated itself, but the difference would be that Riku escaped the wrath of darkness where Terra failed to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back