• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS- Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moargan

I don't know. Right now i don't think they can because in all that we've seen they have the same keyblade. To early to tell though.

D

Dexter

Yeah Nomura does this on puropse. There will be new keblades it's just that Nomura dosn't want you to see the new keyblades, and what point Terra is in the game. Nomura did this for kh2 to! In every scan it showed Sora holding the Kingdom Key and people started panicking going "oh noes what if in kh2 the only keyblade will be the kingdom key!!???" and 1 month before kh2 was released in japan they showed Sora with a new keyblade in a scan...............//

tdc456

personally
i think you wont get different keyblades
but you can get modifications for you keyblade at each world to make it stonger and give it different abilities
thats just me
i think thats what spuare and nomura should do

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Maybe, but maybe not since they don't have keychains, you can't change the appearence. But idk

chainsofmizery

Most likely not since they don't have keychains, besides wasn't it confirmed that VAT'S keyblades were different than Sora's?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah Nomura does this on puropse. There will be new keblades it's just that Nomura dosn't want you to see the new keyblades, and what point Terra is in the game. Nomura did this for kh2 to! In every scan it showed Sora holding the Kingdom Key and people started panicking going "oh noes what if in kh2 the only keyblade will be the kingdom key!!???" and 1 month before kh2 was released in japan they showed Sora with a new keyblade in a scan...............//

Square Enix is in charge of the KH series' advertisements, not Nomura >.>

RoxasSoraRikuKey

I hope not, Terra's and Ven's Keyblades look awesome the way they are... Sora's Kingdom Key wasn't so cool... Though, the one Riku had in KH1 was just freaking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back