• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
To be honest I really don't know other than that it balances out the KK and is needed to close the door to the Dark Realm in the Kingdom Hearts in KH1. They also used all three to open the door to Kingdom Hearts in KH2 I believe.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The KK and IKK will probably be explained in BBS and if not there, then in Coded.

As for the Awakening, the fact Roxas had one too - after his own proper tutorial, and that Sora recognized the voice he heard from his own Awakening later on, both give it a deep meaning that ties in with them wielding the Keyblade afterwards (Roxas was wielding the Keyblade DiZ or Namine gave him for self defense, but managed the Keyblade properly after his own Awakening, thus no longer needing the Data clone).

zillagod

It seems to me like, you have to have a special power already to be chosen as an apprentice in the first place. Note that TAV always refer to their keyblades as "this power", or at least Terra does, he never says keyblade. MX uses the word keyblade once that we know of but that's about it. Just thought I would point that out. It is kind of weird that I hardly heard the word keyblade in the trailers.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
The KK and IKK will probably be explained in BBS and if not there, then in Coded.

As for the Awakening, the fact Roxas had one too - after his own proper tutorial, and that Sora recognized the voice he heard from his own Awakening later on, both give it a deep meaning that ties in with them wielding the Keyblade afterwards (Roxas was wielding the Keyblade DiZ or Namine gave him for self defense, but managed the Keyblade properly after his own Awakening, thus no longer needing the Data clone).

hopefully BBS will shine some light on those keyblades

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well since they don't call them Keyblades just "this power" it suggests that the concept of a Keyblade is alien to them. Could it be that Keyblades are new to existance at the time? They could also just be old and just not named, or even forgotten over time for some unknown reason?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They do use the term, I believe, just not in abundance. And since they're all wielders to a point, at least, saying "keyblade" all the time is redundant.

the Keyblade had legends talking about it. I doubt it was new for BBS.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm more interested in those legends than anything else KH wise these days. Keyblade wars and what not.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That may not be the case since they relate to a future game, the future relation could be a Keyblade War that is yet to come, but still is destined to happen. Hence why people are going around assuming that KH3 will be called Keyblade Wars, something I personally doubt, but it's still makes sense both ways.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
That may not be the case since they relate to a future game, the future relation could be a Keyblade War that is yet to come, but still is destined to happen. Hence why people are going around assuming that KH3 will be called Keyblade Wars, something I personally doubt, but it's still makes sense both ways.

how? there are 3 keyblade wielders left

oh yea, thats gonna be a huge war...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back