• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflectoMan

Awards
ok so im going to get bbs but i dont understand Japanese so i was wondering if someone could tell me if someone could give me a youtube account or link to a website so that i could use it if i ever get stuck maybe even a translation guide or something so that it would be easier for me or something thank you.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
1. Your pic just gave me a massive boner. Im kidding.
2. Trust me when I say a translation guide is not going to help you. I take Japanese in school and it is a bitch to learn. It takes took me a month and a half to memorize the three most basic rows of the hiragana symbols, and we haven't tried memorizing katakana, and if their is some kanji in the game, then your basically fucked right there. So my point, just wait for the game to come out in NA.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm seriously joking when I say I got a massive boner from his pic. Just clarifying that.
-_- *keepin back to wall*

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
How am I supposed to prove that I am not gay over the internet? (And yes people, if you say gay things over the internet, your pretty much fucked)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You kids are great at keeping on topic!

@ReflectoMan: a play-through of the game will most likely be released within its first week of release. Translations will follow soon after, guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back