• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS graphics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

looking at some of the BBS screenshots,i've notice something strange.Even though BBS is on the psp,a portable system,the graphics actually look better than the ps2 games.Jus take a look at the screenshot of Cinderella holding Ven in her hands.The detail is incredible!!!And all the other screens leave me in awe:confused:.Does anyone know how this is possible possibly a new game engine?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
what? they're good graphics, yeah. all the kh games have good graphics for their respective consoles. whatever you mean by new game engine, BBS is definitely for the psp, nothing else.

A

Azrael

BBS has graphics more or less at the same level of Re:CoM

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
looking at some of the BBS screenshots,i've notice something strange.Even though BBS is on the psp,a portable system,the graphics actually look better than the ps2 games.Jus take a look at the screenshot of Cinderella holding Ven in her hands.The detail is incredible!!!And all the other screens leave me in awe:confused:.Does anyone know how this is possible possibly a new game engine?

pretty much what Du Soleil. said: just about every time Square Enix had something to do w/ a game and/or movie, they overexcell whatever expectations were set for the system they put their game on. Examples: FFVII (outstanding cutscene/battle graphics for it's time), FFVII: advent children, FFVII: Crisis Core, and KH: Re-CoM.

i rest my case.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

New engine? Probably not.

I mean, the physics and the fighting mechanics (like the reaction commands) all look and feel just like KH2's. It'd probably not be worth the effort to build a new engine from scratch that is so similar to it's predecessor anyways.

Liege

looking at some of the BBS screenshots,i've notice something strange.Even though BBS is on the psp,a portable system,the graphics actually look better than the ps2 games.Jus take a look at the screenshot of Cinderella holding Ven in her hands.The detail is incredible!!!

If that's what you're expecting to see upon playing the game for yourself, disappointment is inevitable. Don't get me wrong, though, the graphics will be good (perhaps even among the best ever seen on PSP) -- just not that good.

State

Awards
they look good up until now, they look a bit better than days cut-scene graphics.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
BBS looks like it has better graphics than KH2 so I would'nt worry too much.

The question in terms of graphics for future games is how KH3 will look on the PS3?

Though I admit BBS has the best graphics of any psp game, ah hell lets face it, BBS is the best psp game.

Raebus

So, are you making the "BBS is the best psp game" comment based on graphics, or have you actually played it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back